Allegation Germanwings pilot converted to Islam!!!

• DSK
  • 03-27-2015, 03:22 PM
According to Michael Mannheimer, a writer for German PI-News, Germany now has its own 9/11, thanks to the convert to Islam, Andreas Lubitz.
Translation from German:
All evidence indicates that the copilot of Airbus machine in his six-months break during his training as a pilot in Germanwings, converted to Islam and subsequently either by the order of “radical”, ie. devout Muslims , or received the order from the book of terror, the Quran, on his own accord decided to carry out this mass murder. As a radical mosque in Bremen is in the center of the investigation, in which the convert was staying often, it can be assumed that he – as Mohammed Atta, in the attack against New York – received his instructions directly from the immediate vicinity of the mosque.
Converts are the most important weapon of Islam. Because their resume do not suggests that they often are particularly violent Muslims. Thus Germany now has its own 9/11, but in a reduced form. And so it is clear that Islam is a terrorist organization that are in accordance with §129a of the Criminal Code to prohibit it and to investigate its followers. But nothing will happen. One can bet that the apologists (media, politics, “Islamic Scholars”) will agree to assign this an act of a “mentally unstable” man, and you can bet that now, once again the mantra of how supposedly peaceful Islam is will continue. And worse still, the attacks by the left against those who have always warned against Islam, will be angrier and merciless.
For now the German Islam supporters like never before have their backs against the wall.
Michael Mannheimer, 26.3.2015
That could happen to any aircraft from any country. It's sad that anxiety must exist.
  • DSK
  • 03-27-2015, 03:32 PM
That could happen to any aircraft from any country. It's sad that anxiety must exist. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, I believe they are now implementing a 2 person in the cockpit system to make it more difficult.
However, someone willing to die will always find a way.
Yes, I believe they are now implementing a 2 person in the cockpit system to make it more difficult.
However, someone willing to die will always find a way. Originally Posted by DSK
It's my understanding post-911 U.S. carriers do, but the fact of the matter is the "2nd" person would be the first to die were the plan to crash the aircraft. There is a discussion ongoing, which apparently was in progress, for a backup coding system to override the lockout ... so the excluded person or air marshals could gain access to the flight deck. Perhaps a member of the flight crew on an anonymous rotating basis for each flight.
Why can't he just be crazy? Does it really matter? 149 innocent people are dead. Why he did it is immaterial. In the US after 9/11, they instituted new rules that 2 people were to be in the cockpit at all times. Europeans did not follow suit.
When did depression become a religion? Papers in his apartment were torn up Dr"s forms sating he was unfit for duty. He hid this from the airline.
When did depression become a religion? Papers in his apartment were torn up Dr"s forms sating he was unfit for duty. He hid this from the airline. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You know as well as I do, if they can latch on to the fact he was muslim, they will beat that dead horse until it's dust. It may have had nothing at all to do with it. He was obviously disturbed. You just don't do what he did without some mental defect.
  • DSK
  • 03-27-2015, 05:50 PM
Why can't he just be crazy? Does it really matter? 149 innocent people are dead. Why he did it is immaterial. In the US after 9/11, they instituted new rules that 2 people were to be in the cockpit at all times. Europeans did not follow suit. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
So what you are saying is, "What difference, at this point, does it make?"
  • Seedy
  • 03-27-2015, 06:04 PM
You know as well as I do, if they can latch on to the fact he was muslim, they will beat that dead horse until it's dust. It may have had nothing at all to do with it. He was obviously disturbed. You just don't do what he did without some mental defect. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yes, and tell that to all the families that lost loved ones on 9/11.
MSNBC is reporting the co-pilot recently joined the TEA Party.
MSNBC is reporting the co-pilot recently joined the TEA Party. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I'm not supposed to think that's funny...but I do.
Yes, and tell that to all the families that lost loved ones on 9/11. Originally Posted by Seedy
I don't really see how one has anything to do with the other. Obviously 9/11 was carried out be extremist muslims. We don't know if that was a factor in this crash yet. Why not wait and get all the information before we start throwing around accusations.
I don't really see how one has anything to do with the other. Obviously 9/11 was carried out be extremist muslims. We don't know if that was a factor in this crash yet. Why not wait and get all the information before we start throwing around accusations. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yea, don't jump to conclusions or anything.

It's not like SLOBBRIN would know one way or another.