Any hobby friendly landlords...?

Currently living with family members and its a real downer in the hobby business.
I do pretty well but would love to do so much more if I had my own space.

Seeking around 77077 / 77079 area.
2 to 3 bdrm / 2 bath <1000

Please send a PM if you're able to comply with such space.
Some good info here...... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1192156 Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
It doesn't hurt to at least ask.... Does it?
Never know when the right person with see this and take a chance
Why would you want your landlord to know that you're a provider? Why don't you just do what everybody else does and rent a regular apartment? Just make sure you screen properly like you should already be doing anyway. You can't be evicted for having people visit you at your apartment. Just have common sense and be discreet, it's not that complicated.
Russ, we got any rooms left at the Wolf's Lair?
Russ, we got any rooms left at the Wolf's Lair? Originally Posted by boardman
this might bring DG back to life.
Why would you want your landlord to know that you're a provider? Why don't you just do what everybody else does and rent a regular apartment? Just make sure you screen properly like you should already be doing anyway. You can't be evicted for having people visit you at your apartment. Just have common sense and be discreet, it's not that complicated. Originally Posted by Bombay
I have my reasons, as I won't go too much into my RW life. Because then yeah...it just might bring DG back from the grave.
I have my reasons, as I won't go too much into my RW life. Because then yeah...it just might bring DG back from the grave. Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn

Do you realize that by telling your landlord that you're using his/her space for illegal activities that he/she becomes complicit and would be liable for prosecution?

No landlord in their right mind is going to rent to someone who notifies them upfront that you'll be using their property to run an illegal business.

You can't possibly be serious.

You must have one jacked up, hot mess of a "RW life" if you think this is your best option.
Main reasons....

No Income Verification
No background check

CLOSED for decision.
He may sound a lil dickish but he's right. Worse idea, ever. It's not a matter of if you'll regret it, but when.

Advice tho: If you get a privately owned condo half the time they don't even do background checks or ask for paystubs, just make sure that you have first and last months rent (deposit). Try the Greensheet for RENT by OWNER section. Don't do management companies or realtors. Good luck.
Thank you HV.