Cruz ineligible for healthcare under ACA

Breaking......

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) — Just hours after Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) told CNN that he had no choice but to sign up for Obamacare, President Barack Obama signed an executive order making Cruz ineligible for coverage under the Affordable Care Act.

“Clearly, the hardship of receiving Obamacare was causing Ted a great deal of pain,” the President said. “This should take care of that.”

Obama acknowledged that the executive order, which makes Cruz the only American expressly forbidden from signing up for Obamacare, was an extraordinary measure, but added, “I felt it was a necessary humanitarian gesture to protect Ted from the law he hates.”

Even as he signed the order, the President said that he was “torn” about barring Cruz from coverage, stating,”He’s definitely someone who would benefit from seeing a doctor.”

In an official statement released later in the day, Cruz blasted the executive order and accused Obama of distorting his position on Obamacare: “I never said I didn’t want to have it. I said I didn’t want everyone else in the country to have it.”
Breaking......

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) — Just hours after Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) told CNN that he had no choice but to sign up for Obamacare, President Barack Obama signed an executive order making Cruz ineligible for coverage under the Affordable Care Act.

“Clearly, the hardship of receiving Obamacare was causing Ted a great deal of pain,” the President said. “This should take care of that.”

Obama acknowledged that the executive order, which makes Cruz the only American expressly forbidden from signing up for Obamacare, was an extraordinary measure, but added, “I felt it was a necessary humanitarian gesture to protect Ted from the law he hates.”

Even as he signed the order, the President said that he was “torn” about barring Cruz from coverage, stating,”He’s definitely someone who would benefit from seeing a doctor.”

In an official statement released later in the day, Cruz blasted the executive order and accused Obama of distorting his position on Obamacare: “I never said I didn’t want to have it. I said I didn’t want everyone else in the country to have it.” Originally Posted by timpage
Lol, this is pretty originol.
When Cruz first indicated he would now be in ObamaCare, I thought......"this is like the Television Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart railing against adultery, fornication, whoremongering,.......and then getting caught with a hairy legged hooker on a backstreet in Baton Rouge.
LOL
  • Old-T
  • 03-31-2015, 06:55 AM
Well done!
Another conservative whacko from the House of Representatives and a Tea Partier signs his family up for health insurance under the ACA. He has voted 50 times to repeal the legislation that is now providing he and his family with healthcare.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...-for-obamacare
You do know what the word "satire" means don't you?
You do know what the word "satire" means don't you? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You do know what the words "sense of humor" mean, don't you? Christ man, I am embarrassed for you....and that's tough to set up.
  • shanm
  • 03-31-2015, 03:38 PM
You do know what the word "satire" means don't you? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Apparently, you don't.
LMAO. Great post from Borowitz.
You got had by an article that is about two days old (when I read it) and now I suppose you'll say it was an April Fool's post.
You got had by an article that is about two days old (when I read it) and now I suppose you'll say it was an April Fool's post. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
admiral, everybody knew it was satire.....except you apparently.
Keep saying that, maybe some newbie will believe it.