HILLARY'S "ONE DEVICE" EXCUSE FALLS APART....

Only a dumbed down Democrat who has been Gruberized would have believed her presser lies.............

The AP reports that Hillary Clinton used an iPad in addition to her BlackBerry to email staff. In response, Clinton admits, through a spokesman, that she used her iPad from time to time. She claims that she did so primarily to read news clippings, but doesn’t deny that she also used it for email.

Only a dumbed down Democrat who has been Gruberized would have believed her presser lies.............

The AP reports that Hillary Clinton used an iPad in addition to her BlackBerry to email staff. In response, Clinton admits, through a spokesman, that she used her iPad from time to time. She claims that she did so primarily to read news clippings, but doesn’t deny that she also used it for email.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
If she did, her email (all of it) should be automatically syncing to the iPad. Uh oh, another device to clean!
  • Seedy
  • 03-31-2015, 12:09 PM
Throw that ugly cunt in fucking prison.!!!!!!!
Throw that ugly cunt in fucking prison.!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Seedy
You're a class act. Stay sharp.....
Now, now timmytard... Seedy is sharp enough to have banged more Thai hotties than the rest of us combined! Wish he would send a few my way!
  • shanm
  • 03-31-2015, 03:36 PM
This doesn't really negate her excuse. She's still using the same email on both devices.

However, I don't doubt her one email excuse is bullshit. It's all just an excuse really. She fucked up but she's a presidential candidate. What do you expect her to say?
  • Seedy
  • 03-31-2015, 04:48 PM
You're a class act. Stay sharp..... Originally Posted by timpage
Took time away from your pvc pipe and gerbils to post that eh. LMFAO

Fucking douchebag.
Was the other device a strap-on for Huma?

Or is that coded sexism?
I bet bill likes to watch.

Was the other device a strap-on for Huma?

Or is that coded sexism? Originally Posted by gnadfly
  • DSK
  • 03-31-2015, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I like her too, but I can't defend her on this. The beauty of it is that someone will find a way. The Clinton's always get out of this kind of thing. So, why do I like her? Look at Bill's economic record. Everything turned to gold back then.
You're a class act. Stay sharp..... Originally Posted by timpage
Seedys avatar is better than your's... besides that he's NOT a Ozombie...
Now, now timmytard... Seedy is sharp enough to have banged more Thai hotties than the rest of us combined! Wish he would send a few my way! Originally Posted by lustylad
and you know this how? By sidling up to a perfect stranger and jacking him off?

Poorly played, as usual. JUNIOR!
This doesn't really negate her excuse. She's still using the same email on both devices.

However, I don't doubt her one email excuse is bullshit. It's all just an excuse really. She fucked up but she's a presidential candidate. What do you expect her to say? Originally Posted by shanm
The only thing I'm interested in hearing her say is "Not guilty your Honor" at her arraignment, but the chances of that happening are about as likely as the Chiefs ever winning a Super Bowl. Matter of fact, slightly less likely.

I like her too, but I can't defend her on this. The beauty of it is that someone will find a way. The Clinton's always get out of this kind of thing. So, why do I like her? Look at Bill's economic record. Everything turned to gold back then. Originally Posted by DSK
I would give Clinton credit for the economic boom of the 90's in a heart beat if he actually did anything that directly led to the economic boom. He didn't. He just had the good fortune of being President during the tech boom, and while the housing bubble that burst in 2008 was starting to gather steam. He does get some of the credit, or blame rather, for the housing bubble - but look where that got us. Meanwhile, he had nothing whatsoever to do with the tech bubble.
  • Seedy
  • 04-01-2015, 03:40 AM
and you know this how? By sidling up to a perfect stranger and jacking him off?

Poorly played, as usual. JUNIOR! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go back to sucking cock, you fucking jack off.
This doesn't really negate her excuse. She's still using the same email on both devices. Originally Posted by shanm
How do YOU KNOW she's "using the same email on both devices"?