NCNS - LaceyAmour

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=149992

Not sure what happened. Tried to schedule for Monday night, but 10 was too late. So I contacted her Tuesday afternoon and set up something for 6:30.

She texted me at 5:58 "Still on for 6:30?" I promptly replied yes and looking forward to it.

6:10 confirmed the name of the hotel (previously had confirmed the area). I texted her when I arrived to get the room number, no reply. Made one or two more inquiries and then waited in the lobby until 6:45... with zero replies I just headed on out. I had a limited time to fit the hour in and I was out of time.

As of now, some 18 hours later, she still has not told me what happened.

I hope she's ok, but this is really bizarre. I've never been led to the hotel only to get the silent treatment once there.

Anyway, just letting ya'll know.
Sounds like she may have gotten spooked by something at the hotel. Maybe you, maybe something else. Hopefully, that's all it was
I thought that she had retired?
I thought Lacey quit. Saw her in public late last year brings back sweet memories. I hope she is fine.
her number matched the ECCIE #, and the pics matched the ECCIE pics.

Nothing that I can know of spooked her.

I'm not a spooky guy - but I guess you never know.

ECCIE shows her last activity as 3/3/15. So perhaps it was a set up but it was a REALLY nice hotel so I doubt it.

Anyway, just information to be aware of.
FWIW, your the least spooky gent I have met, LDS. Sorry this happened. Hopefully she will be in touch to let you know what happened and to reschedule.
She did the same thing to me a while back
Maybe they should do a NCNS thread and link those to the providers as well. I dunno.

At least it wasn't just me duck.

Thanks Nicolet.

All this sperm and no where to go.