Who keeps late hours?

Just bored and curious.
Every other weekend I'm available late hours...but not M-Thursday
Maybe this was a better thread to start.
I do Sat night thru Monday Night
I am a when ever girl very very flexible in more ways then one.....I just ask if you looking for later then midnight you let me know as early as possible..same with very early morning appts like 7am...
Damn I agree with you Vikki on the 7am, lol! Thats a hard one. I normally will do 9am for mornings, because that means I gotta get my butt outta bed an hour and half before just to be fully awake and ready
7am seriously?
Ive only bee asked a few times for that early..I dont mind since I am already awake taking care of the off to school mommy duties
I'm with Viks on that one re: mommy duty. I once had a 4am appt and got up & ready. It was 3 hrs, so I went right back to sleep afterward - well-pleased!

Seven days a week - usually up till 2-4am even on weekdays. Prefer notification w/in 12 hrs if you want an early appt. When schools are in session, not available from 7:20-7:45a or 4-4:30p on weekdays although if I have notice, arrangements can be made allowing for flexibility.

XOXOX
~KAT~
We have someone around till 2am 7 days a week - Hope thats late enough for you
I also keep late hours but don't always check my email after 10 pm and by that point have usually made other plans so it's best to give advance notice.
I too up at 6:30am getting my kid on the bus, but however even though I'm awake im not really awake, lol. I go straight back to bed
I advertise that I take appointments up to midnight, and I also state in my ad that requests can be made later with proper notice. Mainly I want screening out of the way if someone wants to see me later then midnight and I figure after 10pm it's probably very difficult to get screening done because most ladies are getting ready to go to sleep or spending time with their families by that time.
I do..I do...24/7 baby...
I can be available at any time...IF there's an appointment set.
I'd challenge to say that ALL of us do some type of screening, and some of our methods relegate that we can't reasonably screen at 4, 5, or 6am. But, maybe thats just me.

Availability

24/7 If I am not already in session, (or sleeping)
I will answer my phone, and do my best to accommodate you.
If I do not answer, Please leave a message,
with your name, and if we've met before.
In your msg let me know if its ok to return your call, (if so leave #)
or what time I should expect for you to be calling back.

Pre-screening is also very helpful!