Crazyness

I told you one more pm and I'd bring it to the board dear and that is exactly what I'm doing.

So starting at 830 am this morning I recieved pms about my stealing the title and name of one Isis Reign. She has continued this on slot of pms feeling that this is her right. She claims that the gentlemen are confused by this.

Comments here gentlemen ???
*grabs popcorn*
LMAO SERIOUSLY???
I'd say .... If anybody tells you to change your name to take a long walk off a short cliff and hit every branch on the way down .....
But that's just ME. LOL
Should I contact the 20 other eccie ladies that have Kay in their name n tell them NO THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE KAY!!!
that's just ridiculous lol.
If a guy can't figure out the difference between CrystalIsis and HunnyPotIsisReign or whatever longass name it is she uses, then they aren't very smart. Also exactly what Kay said. The names aren't a registered trademark. Lol
If a guy can't figure out the difference between CrystalIsis and HunnyPotIsisReign or whatever longass name it is she uses, then they aren't very smart. Also exactly what Kay said. The names aren't a registered trademark. Lol Originally Posted by Cubsfan81
ditto...when I started in Arizona, I was "Dallas"..then when I started traveling,there became ALOT of Dallas handles..so I added the Rain

I would not worry ./...just let your reputation stand and you should be fine
Alot of girls around Iowa think they claim alot of things lol ignore her.
As a former client of Miss Your Holiness Isis Reign. She should be honored that a hot piece of ass such as yourself gets confused for her. I imagine the amount of business she has received has doubled because they thought they were booking with you and got her instead. Rather than leave they sealed the deal, with some trepidation I might add. Fuck her and her name. If you want to know the truth you both are fucking crazy for having the name ISIS right now but what the hell do I know :-)
I should of ignored her first pm. The fact of it all is this there are countless ladies who have part of a name in common as it has been clearly said. As far as using "greek goddess" in a title there are several who use that as well. I'm sure no one is mistaken one of us for the other in the least.

After countless pm's I did exactly what I said I was going to and brought this directly to the board. After all the claim was made "it's confusing the board members". Besides figured with all the tention in that area a good laugh might help.

See everyone next tour. Be safe and take care of one another.
So now we are trade marking hooker names? Sweet! There are a few Sara's I need to message. Least they could do is add a "H" at the end. Since i have nothing better to do with my time I think I'll go ahead and request they do that.

Not impressed with the one you speak of, myself. Sooo, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Hope you made it home ok.
As a former client of Miss Your Holiness Isis Reign. She should be honored that a hot piece of ass such as yourself gets confused for her. I imagine the amount of business she has received has doubled because they thought they were booking with you and got her instead. Rather than leave they sealed the deal, with some trepidation I might add. Fuck her and her name. If you want to know the truth you both are fucking crazy for having the name ISIS right now but what the hell do I know :-) Originally Posted by Hawk1
Hit the nail on the head sir
LOL I can see it now.... "Ohhhhh you're Isis Reign ... Sorry... nevermind then .I was thinking of that hot chick Crystal Isis... Do you know how I can get in touch with her?" That would suck ...but that says more about YOUR OWN service and attitude then it reflects on some other provider having similar name.
LMAO SERIOUSLY???
I'd say .... If anybody tells you to change your name to take a long walk off a short cliff and hit every branch on the way down .....
But that's just ME. LOL
Should I contact the 20 other eccie ladies that have Kay in their name n tell them NO THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE KAY!!!
that's just ridiculous lol. Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Kay .I Must be alot dumber than i think i,am . I cant believe i havent tried harder to possibly get a chance to meet you.

I find you not only visually a sight to behold . But after following your post,s here and gbn i find my self mentally lusting you too .
Kay .I Must be alot dumber than i think i,am . I cant believe i havent tried harder to possibly get a chance to meet you.

I find you not only visually a sight to behold . But after following your post,s here and gbn i find my self mentally lusting you too . Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Well as luck would have it I'll be iowa next week. I think its about time you had your fill of Vitamin Kay lol
pm me and we can work out the kinky details
Who gives a rats ass about a name. Let's settle this like mature adults.

We'll have A FUCK OFF!

I'll take one for the team, since I do not know either one of you, and fuck you both.

Whoever rocks my world the most gets to keep ISIS as part of their name.

What could possibly be more fair then that.

Its a win win win
Who gives a rats ass about a name. Let's settle this like mature adults.

We'll have A FUCK OFF!

I'll take one for the team, since I do not know either one of you, and fuck you both.

Whoever rocks my world the most gets to keep ISIS as part of their name.

What could possibly be more far then that.

Its a win win win Originally Posted by livn2do
+1

Brilliant Livn! Why the hell didn't I think of that lol
Hit the nail on the head sir
LOL I can see it now.... "Ohhhhh you're Isis Reign ... Sorry... nevermind then .I was thinking of that hot chick Crystal Isis... Do you know how I can get in touch with her?" That would suck ...but that says more about YOUR OWN service and attitude then it reflects on some other provider having similar name. Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Kay, I know we have never met. But will you be my bride? I think I love you.