If You Could "Groundhog Day" Any Session Of Your Past.....

Just saw the movie Groundhog Day with Bill Murray and there was a part where he brings up a day in his past where he met an attractive woman and it was like, the perfect encounter that ended in them screwing each other senseless, then questions why he couldn't get that day over, and over, and over again. For whatever reason, this compelled me to ask the question I posed in the title of this thread.

Mine would have to be a ninety minute session I had back in 2011 with a woman who appeared out of nowhere then disappeared abruptly named Sadie. She was a tall BBW with green eyes, big thighs, and the hugest and fullest breasts I've ever handled. She came at me with an intensity and voracity that I had not yet experienced with any previous provider, almost hellbent on draining me dry. Till this day I have never felt as sated after a session as I did with this one. Wanted to see her again but shortly after we met, she practically disappeared off the face of the earth. If I was ever forced to relive the same experience over, and over, and over again, it would definitely be that one. How bout the rest of ya ?
Definitely my ménage a trois with Chelsea & Codie. It was amazing. My dick was either in a mouth or pussy for nearly an hour and my mouth & hands had either tits, a pussy or ass in constant contact. Switching back & forth between them. Getting to perform the Pakistani drill press on them, and finishing with a shower with Chelsea is a day I would absolutely love to relive on a daily basis. Then there was the 3 visits in 36 hours with Angel Grace... What a woman! Can't leave out The Alpha. The most amazing body I've played with! So if it were up to me I'd make it ground hog week!
My 2nd time with Sasha or my 1st time with Hayli
Lillith
Hazel or super sasha
are any of the aforementioned still providing?
Mine wasn't of a provider, but of a sugar baby.... No one, in my 48 years of fucking can do me like she did....
Mine would be from my ASPD days seeing my first provider Sapphire6969. Knew I was hooked to the hobby the moment she stripped down naked and began the session.
Sexy baby was my ATF. Wish she would come back
I enjoyed Sexybaby's company as well. She was the second provider I saw in the hobby.
are any of the aforementioned still providing? Originally Posted by charly956
I was just about to ask the same question, sasha is a doll!!!!
I have always wanted to be under Italia
Well Sasha would be in the running and my former ATF Sensual Sophia was always at the top of my list. The duo of Always Belle and Alena was top shelf. Phillip I too remember Hayli well. Not too many do. She was fun.

Bottom line is I can't decide the #1 session. Who brought this subject up? I can't decide!! WTF!! Trying to think of the best is just making me horny and now I need to fuck. Thanks a lot. Damn.
  • dcarr
  • 05-19-2015, 05:23 AM
Thanks for making me think back, I've been in the hobby a long time and had some awesome sessions. Doubt I could pick just one after all that is what the hobby is all about.
Hazel , SuperSasha, or Veronica Santiago