Kentucky derby time!

I'm going with international star he's at 20-1 odds right now he comes from a good producing mother. Anybody who successfully breeds animals knows mothers make winners not the males. He's undervalued at 20-1 and if odds stay about the same I'm gonna be all over him like white on rice!!!
You know, I never bet on horses, but I may take you up on this one.
International Star ran in the Breeder's Cup Turf Juvenile last fall. He will develop into a good turf horse in the future.

I prefer #19 Upstart, currently better odds, 32-1.

Upstart was the fastest last fall, the fastest last winter and the fastest lately, he got some wide trips and still did well.

I think Upstart is the best horse and if he runs his race, he will win.

Camille bet $10 across the board - $10 Win-Place-Show on #19
International star shows up on race day consistently as a winner. It's in his heart.

A horse gallops with his lungs, perseveres with his heart and wins with his character*federico tesio.

I think at 20-1 he's worth gambling on.
American Pharaoh!! Saw the race live, I was going for Carpe Diem but it was an awesome experience! I'm used to the texas racing circuit, damn those derby horses made any race horse I've seen look like a snail. they were super fast!
Next stop - Preakness Stakes!
Honestly, the thing I enjoy the most about the Derby is the experience. Sipping a mint julep while eating canapes. Women actually dressing like ladies. The million side bets the men make with each other.

I've never bet on racing because I'd rather bet on myself than a horse. Poker anyone?
Giddy Up