Provider on CL?

I keep seeing this provider on CL but am nervous because I can't find anything about her on the reference sites. Let me know if anyone has experience with her.

http://austin.craigslist.org/ads/1573370960.html
I've read chatter on this provider and it hasn't been good - mostly its that the girl in the picture is NOT the girl you'll meet.
RUN FORREST RUN!!!
nope not her in the least. I've known Daria 4 a long time and she used 2 be very pretty, until the drugs & alcohol kicked in. That's not her by a long shot.
  • TGF
  • 01-28-2010, 11:04 AM
If it looks too good to be true, it very likely is
WHOOOAAAAA! Do not go there. I scheduled an appointment with that ass clown, walked in her pad, and was gone in less than a minute. Definitely not the same persons in the pictures. What opened the door was a forty something year old addict, looks gnarly, and their flat was a disaster. UGH
  • PeAcH
  • 01-30-2010, 10:37 PM
How often are those CL ad's fake? or just barely cutting the truth?

Seems pretty creepy..
Peach;
About 80% of the time the ad is completely BS. And of the other 20%, that are real, about 80% of them are sweeties from here. Not a proven fact, just a correlation from reviews. observations, and comments over the last few years.
I've posted on CL and Im a sweetie lol jk but, in all honesty I like EECIE alot more. My CL days are pretty much over.