PLEASE READ MY AD & SHOWCASE BEFORE CONTACTING ME

I know it's not just me......

I get more than a few calls/texts/emails with questions about things i have listed in my Ads or on my Showcase and not only is it nerve wrecking but also time consuming.
I dont mind Elaborating on information i provide or answering questions about things i did not cover in my ads....i'm always happy to assist you guys.

When contacting me i assume you've already read my ad and you're interested in making a date.
Things i will discuss prior to meeting you are: REFERENCES,WHEN,WHERE, & SESSION LENGTH

I tend to not take guys seriously if you contact me more than once asking the same questions about my availability,rates,and such and don't set a time or date to actually meet with me. I eventually ignore any further contact attempts from you.

IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO READ PROVIDED INFORMATION IT TAKES THE HASSLE OUT OF UNNECESSARY PHONE CALLS/TEXTS/EMAILS.

For instance my ad says OUTCALLS ONLY there is no reason for you to call wanting to set up an Incall unless you are willing to Provide me with One for us to meet.

That is all guys. THANKS
[
I totally understand and completely agreed. I have ran into this problem as well...Gosh, do your homework guys !!!
It is difficult to think and perform research when there is no blood available to the brain.