NCNS

In my last 4 attempts, I'm 3/4 on NCNS. Anyone else have this problem? Am I doing this wrong?
What's NCNS?
I looked it up. Well I'm 3 for 3 NCNS. All with the same provider. Lesson learned.
Wow, you're persistent aren't you lol
No call/ no show.
I respect their time so if they don't respect mine, I cross them off my list.
WAY too many ladies out there for that behavior.
Happened to me last night supposed to see somebody she texted me at 7:30 said she is leaving coming my way takes about 45 mins from Waco to my place at 9:00 she texts back I don't have my car can't make it WTF and this is an eccie provider
Not really persistent. First time was a month ago. I called and we agreed to meet and she said she would text me the address but she never did. Second time was last Tuesday and when I got to the location and called her she never answered. I called her the next day to see what happened and she said I didn't call but I most certainly did. I chalked it up to a misunderstanding and since I was on the phone with her already I asked if we could meet at 1:00 pm that day and she agreed. I texted her when i was on my way and I showed up on time. When i got there i called 3 times and texted her 3 times with no reply. Maybe that's persistent but she's so damn hot! Here's her link. http://waco.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-pics/11535468
What's NCNS? Originally Posted by Wild12tame
Unicorns!
Fuckin unicorns!!
I scheduled an appointment for journey Parker who was supposed to be in bcs on Wednesday through blasian Nicole. PM on Tuesday to confirm we are on for weds still. And nothing. Even seen that she has been on since and yesterday I got silence and no text an hour before appointment as promised. If I would have know I was getting stood up I would have tried to book with kinky little Nikki before she decided not to come to bcs due to lack of appointments/ cancellations. The lack of consideration is very rude in my eyes but yes. On to the next one.
At least this one apologized and is offering to make good on her mistake. Letting it go for now.
So sorry guys you are having so much trouble. Shouldn't be that hard to get laid. LOL. I hope you have better luck with your next appointments.
I've been chasing a unicorn for several months. Never have setup a time so I can't say ncns. Still it's frustrating. Assured her I was catch and release. Guess I'm using the wrong bait.
Is this the unicorn?
Attached Images File Type: jpg 21150_540.jpg (100.1 KB, 195 views)
Lol