Page load issues

A lot of us in the chatroom are having page load issues as well as server reconnects...
Are you referencing a chat-related problem, or just relaying that this recent problem is being discussed in chat?
Oh no..sorry, there were issues with the pages loading slowly or not at all and getting error messages. Chat was having reconnect issues where the reconnect was lasting longer than just a few seconds. I haven't seen the issue again in the last hour or so.
Ok.. chat right now keeps booting people out and immediately letting readmitting them to the room... it's very odd.. says they're leaving, but their name is still in the room.
Ok.. chat right now keeps booting people out and immediately letting readmitting them to the room... it's very odd.. says they're leaving, but their name is still in the room. Originally Posted by JuneCleavage
I've noticed that happening for a few days now. Maybe since last Saturday (12/4)
I have been having and continue to have this problem. End up with an error message to paraphrase, page taking too long to load, and it times out. I have done everything from my side of the connection to address this but still have the problem. Don't seem to have it with other sites. Is it a server capacity/activity volume issue?
Some people are also not able to access the site without agreeing that the site is malicious - even if it isn't... the site is being stopped by AVG and other virus protection programs.