Pressley's New Photos

I have been needing to post these for several days now. Just waiting on her to give me the okay for the rest of the photos and then you will get to see more of this young lady.

Here are a few to start you off with.

very cute
  • JS42
  • 06-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Waste of time.
Looking cute, Pressley. But, looking cute hasn't been a problem for you.
  • Roboz
  • 06-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Beautiful lady and very nice pics. Mr Binks
fucking hot as hell!!!!
Very Nice!

Now if we can get the consistent service to match the body...girl would make a killin!
All show and no go.
She looks amazing. I've never pulled the trigger though.
Loads of potential to be really successful, but no consistency. Sometimes great and sometimes so bitchy she might as well be your wife.
Why obscure the face pics? You pretty much can tell what her face looks like, so why ruin the pic?
Guys, my understanding is they only get one thread to post their pictures too and when she has other photographers, my understanding is they also have to use the one thread. I ask/beg of you to please give the ladies at least one thread that they/we can just enjoy their pictures, no matter who does them, because that is what these threads are for, not for criticizing the photos, and not what the girls do, don't do, how they act, etc., BCD. There are plenty of threads that were started just for that and we, IMO, should be posting those type of comments in them or in pm's. Nothing "real" bad said here yet, but it doesn't belong in this thread. PLEASE?!?!

Why obscure the face pics? You pretty much can tell what her face looks like, so why ruin the pic? Originally Posted by bartipero
At the request of the model. Not sure, but it might help prevent facial recognition in searches. I think she has a great face for photos and I even forgot she was going to want it blurred out and took a lot of pictures of just her face. If she ever decides to allow the face in, I will happily post them.
Thanks for posting! I'm a voyeur so I enjoy looking.