Short term availability thread for Dallas?

good afternoon! I recently visited Okc and realize that they have a short term availability thread where Providers can post once a day their short term availability in a four hour block. I found that to be very useful and helpful especially since Dallas is overwhelmed with the number of Providers and competition is quite fierce. If you post your ad too early during the week it is buried by the middle of the week and also on Friday if you post too early then by Saturday evening it's nowhere to be found so I I know that the majority of Provider in Dallas would be greatly appreciative if this was something that was added to the Dallas forum. Thanks so much for your consideration in this matter and have a wonderful day!
Unfortunately this idea has been attempted before and was very unsuccessful due to providers not being able to follow the simple rules so no short term thread will be put into place. You are welcome to use the designated provider ad sections to advertise though. Best of luck to you.