Any one else?

Ok so I love a woman with oretty feet..anyone else out there look for this? providers how do you feel about guys who are into feet?
ok so the o and the p are next to each other on the keyboard..forgive me ..its supposed to say Pretty not oritty,lol
I am with you j, pretty feet are a turn on.
You can tell alot about a provider by looking at her hands and feet,nicely done nails equals well taken care of elsewhere..just my opinion.
As long as he's willing to put it in his mouth, lick all in between my toes and lets me give him a footjob...I'm all for it LOL!
I got a foot job once. It was crazy and sexy.
Its always on my to do list unless the provider has less than desirable feet,one in particular that I see regularly has the best feet Ive ever seen,does it for me every time,and she loves it as well
I have beautiful feet btw.... :-)
ive cute little feet but it tickles when they are sucked on, but its fun !!
Never been into feet, but I like every thing else about my ATF, so maybe I will see what the big deal is.

Of course, if I am kissing around on her feet, that gives me a good view of other things I love to kiss, whether she is on her back, or stomach.
I thought there would be more replies to this..anyone else?
I always keep my feet nice,because I really enjoy them being nibbled on during sex..... I have performed a 'foot job' a few times, but what I really enjoy is rubbing his man tool with my feet as he is doing DATY! It drives me wild feeling it harden and throb as I am being pleasured by a nice warm and moist mouth.
I did my first foot fetish in New York and it was different and hot
what I really enjoy is rubbing his man tool with my feet... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
One summer, I dated a girl for a short time. During a heavy makeout session on the couch one very warm late evening before we headed for the bedroom, I was wearing just a pair of shorts and she was wearing a little nightie. While we were locked in a very deep kiss, she rubbed my crotch with her bare foot. I had never had that done before and it drove me wild. I never knew anything could turn me on so much as that 'foot rub'.

Geez...that was 25 years ago now that I think about it.........
Im totally into the feet. My Buds will be talking about some hottie we saw and I will say, yea but her toenail polish didnt match her fingernail polish. they never even noticed her toes were painted..