I found it.....................

The best damn burger in Kansas city area!!!

I was out cruising all over Kansas City and wondered out to the overland park area..............stopped for lunch here

The Snack Shack on Santa Fe!!!
Haven't been there yet - what makes the burger so good?
good old fashioned seasoned taste.....not a frozen patty......with nice warm soft buttery bun....it was similar to Grand Stand but better!
Lol yep thats it...yummm...
  • Emmie
  • 06-25-2015, 05:12 PM
The best damn burger in Kansas city area!!!

I was out cruising all over Kansas City and wondered out to the overland park area..............stopped for lunch here

The Snack Shack on Santa Fe!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well hell, now I'm going to have to try it! I heard LC's was good in the northland. Has anyone been there to concur?
I saw it on a list of Kansas' top 10 burgers recently. I dont remember where I saw the list though.
Yes for LC's, just had to go there after they reopened.
Also northland, and 24 hrs: Hayes Hamburgers on Vivian.
Double and Triple stacks
Not to left out is Town Topic, 19th & Baltimore, also 24hr and
Double/Triple stacks as well.

And for time zone jumping, Salina, KS: Cozy Inn Hamburgers
with over 90 years of burgers.

I like my new communications gear.
Well hell, now I'm going to have to try it! I heard LC's was good in the northland. Has anyone been there to concur? Originally Posted by Emmie
20-25 years ago, they had the best damn pork tenderloin sandwiches I have ever had and I'd go there every other week for one. Went back about 5-20 years ago and it changed, not as good. Still good, just not as.
Im headed back there saturday for lunch then hit farmers market
Im headed back there saturday for lunch then hit farmers market Originally Posted by DallasRain
Party?
I'd bet anything that about lunchtime today, somebody who works there says:
"Why the hell are we so busy and who the hell are all these people?"

I'd bet anything that about lunchtime today, somebody who works there says:
"Why the hell are we so busy and who the hell are all these people?"

Originally Posted by zeejoe

lol yep!
The best burger in K.C. is at the Flea Market just west of Westport. Voter's have voted it the Best Burger in K.C. in Pitch Magazine just about every year. Half pound of good meat on good bun and a condiment bar for you to dress it like you want it.
good old fashioned seasoned taste.....not a frozen patty......with nice warm soft buttery bun.... Originally Posted by DallasRain
You make it sound sexy!