U.S. Supreme Court rules same sex marriages legal.

About time...why deny them the right to a 50% divorce rate...
And the "marriage tax".
I once knew a guy that married a lamppost.

Said it was the light of his life.

Lamest joke ever on record.
I once knew a guy that married a lamppost.

Said it was the light of his life.

Lamest joke ever on record. Originally Posted by bojulay
He just needed someone to lean on....bitta-bam!
Same sex marriage fine by me; world is over populated as it is. Probably will reduce the frequency of sex between partners when the tensions of shared finances and community property inhibit the libidos.
He just needed someone to lean on....bitta-bam! Originally Posted by Prolongus
I bet their relationship flickered out.. SCORE!
I bet their relationship flickered out.. SCORE! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well she wasn't the brightest on the block. Hee! Haw!
The divorce attorneys across the country are all singing cha-ching ... Remember, the lesbians in VT that became the first gay couple to get married ... They divorced less than two years later.
I wonder how the same sex divorce rate will compare to the heterosexual divorce rate in, say, 10 years. My guess it will be higher, but with fewer kids involved it won't be as messy.
Well she wasn't the brightest on the block. Hee! Haw! Originally Posted by bojulay
I heard that marriage was built on a strong foundation.............concret e!

Yup, that's all I have.
Still don't understand fucking your gender. Ugh. Partnering with on top of that- whaaaaaaat? Rome went this way. Oh tell me, where is Rome today? Ohhh yes no one reads history today. The Liberals rewrite it. It's now the new USA.
It's been a good couple of weeks to be a Democrat!
It's been a good couple of weeks to be a Democrat! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Im an independent. But it has been a good two weeks for freedom and equality under the law. A good two weeks for democracy.
Still don't understand fucking your gender. Ugh. Partnering with on top of that- whaaaaaaat? Rome went this way. Oh tell me, where is Rome today? Ohhh yes no one reads history today. The Liberals rewrite it. It's now the new USA. Originally Posted by doug_dfw

Judge Roberts will be looking for volunteers to start his car for the rest of his life.