Employment Assistance

I am the director of a nonprofit employment assistance program in Houston. The program teaches job finding skills and offers them in a nurturing environment.

Everybody is having a hard time finding work these days, but there are some skills that not everyone fully understands that will give you a leg up on the competition.

I am talking about "civilian" jobs only. Our program does not work in the adult space, where you know way more than we do. We are not an agency so we will not represent you with potential employers. You have to do the work, but we can help you understand how it works from the employer's perspective. Frequently, understanding the other side of it helps the light bulb go on, and unlocks the situation.

If you have an interest, PM me and we can talk about it. Discretion from me is assured and from you is expected.

Primarily geared towards those who can come to our place of business in Houston. However, I'm willing to selectively provide some assistance via email as well.

Legitimate inquiries only. The services are offered free of charge so I'm not trying to barter for anything.