You can get a new car!

Sometimes we need one but can't get one or we can just can't find the right one, well let me help. Plus Effie members get discounts!!!
Sometimes we need one but can't get one or we can just can't find the right one, well let me help. Plus Effie members get discounts!!! Originally Posted by AdamStewart

I'm so confused
You are not the only one that is confused spice
The taint is the key to understanding. Embrace your taint and you will figure out what the OP is pimping.
Car dealers need to make numbers too. These guys will advertise anywhere!

To the OP: Always be closing.
... Plus Effie members get discounts!!! Originally Posted by AdamStewart
That's the guy I want drawing up my paperwork.
Where were you when I needed you last week
He's in the wrong section (there's a services for providers forum), but I've heard more one diamond/HDH lament the difficulty of getting credit without verifiable income...
I had no problem buying my car with my bank statement and tax return as income verification. I guess I was just lucky... And Pyramider, I took your advice and embraced my taint when writing this... I think it helped, although I couldn't shake the feeling I was slightly off target one way or the other, lol...
... I've heard more one diamond/HDH lament the difficulty of getting credit without verifiable income... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
The income becomes verifiable when a person pays income taxes. Get on board with the rest of us, ladies.
How do you become a member of EFFIE?
How do you become a member of EFFIE? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I think the membership to EFFIE is included in the "5th box" the car guy shows you when he's trying to sell you a car. Or maybe it comes before the extended warranty and credit life insurance that the finance guy wants to sell you?