BCS Kickstarter

In order to get some talent to BCS, I believe that we, local hobbyists, are going to need to work together. We need to locate a provider in Houston that is willing to travel to BCS in exchange for a number of commitments from hobbyists in the BCS area. Anyone on board with this idea?
I will come to BCS
Yes Sir!
We are probably going to need at least 4 hobbyists to make this worth the trip for a provider. If we can find two more local hobbyists, we can start messaging potential providers and work on coordinating a time.
Not to stick my nose (or any other anatomical portion) in, but, one of the better methods of attracting visitors is to start out by visiting them in their distant locale.

That way, they know you are for real, that you are willing to make an investment, and, imho, a "base" of only four hobbyists isn't enough to induce or entice many established providers to spend a day's worth of travel time (several hours up and several hours back) plus a very limited single day in a hotel unless the gents are willing to underwrite the tour with extra cash for hotel and gas.

Reason I see a limiting factor in the above is with only four gents, and we all know "stuff can happen" and even if only one gent drops out, that's 25 percent of the potential gone.

A base of at least 8 to 10 gents, a two-day tour, would possibly be more enticing.

Good luck, and best if you start off by searching the review and ad forums for providers (and their reviewers) who have visited in the past say six months or so.
Unfortunately, BCS has a rep for guys either being NCNS or cancelling last minute. No problem getting guys to preset appts, the problem is guys keeping them.
Tammie - I hear you loud and clear.

Thing is, unless the resident and visiting providers track and share those NCNS experiences, the dudes will continue to exhibit that kind of behavior.

I don't have access to ladies' only InfoShare, but I'm sure you do. If you haven't already done so, may I suggest starting threads of the respective cities where visitors may post that data and also check for previous reports?

If y'all need a more private means to share such history, please let me know -- privately -- and I can offer a suggestion or two or three.
Thinking about giving up on the BCS scene here. Waco is only an hour away.
I'm down I'm tired of having to scroll thru the houston and Dallas feeds and see a bunch of very credible girls and never get any down here
Well, if enough gents could fill some provider schedules in Waco, imho some of those providers might schedule a "detour" to BCS.

Operative words being enough and might.

Never know for sure unless you try it.
Don't blame all the guys here. It's the providers too. Just got blown off this weekend and a few other guys. Not the first time either. Like I stated before never had a problem with seeing someone in another city but here always some kind of drama bs. If you are committed to seeing someone or provider committed to come here just do it. How fricking hard is that. If there's a problem that has come up in your personal like just let everyone know ahead of time instead of the last minute. All that does is piss off people. This site is for one thing and one thing only not no bs. If that's what you want and do then move one to some other site. And another thing people are picky on who they want to see too so just because 4 providers show up down here doesn't mean everyone is going to see them.
Yeah, nothing worse driving to Waco or Killeen from BCS only to get stood up... Don't need that to happen more than once to realize how driving distances to see a provider can be a nice money sink on gas
True that I mean I have traveled to houston countless times to meet with girls and don't get me wrong there are some legit girls down there but it sucks having to drive and hour and half just to meet then come all the way back...it's Damn near not worth it on top of that half the ads down here look misleading..and I don't want to even tell you guys how many times bait and switch has happened
Yeah, nothing worse driving to Waco or Killeen from BCS only to get stood up... Don't need that to happen more than once to realize how driving distances to see a provider can be a nice money sink on gas Originally Posted by Scotty8783
You are one of the good ones Scotty.
I remember meeting you.
As a provider, we not only spend money on gas, but also on hotels and food when we travel.

Riverman, I agree that it isn't only the men, but flaky providers as well. I think it is on both parties to show up when agreed on. Nobody should have to deal with NCNS. It is disrespectful to the other person. Mutual respect goes a long way.

Hopefully we can all enjoy ourselves and have some fun.
I have driven to Houston, Dallas, Killeen, Waco, San Antonio, and Marble Falls to meet with clients. I would be happy to meet with you all but yes some gents are flaky. I have gone up to Waco to meet with 2 gents only for both of them to have cancelled when I got there. Talk about waste of time and money. Of course, that happened on my last trip to SA. One kept his appt but the other one flaked. It happens in all cities.