How do I search for TS ladies?

I would like to find reviews and provider ads for TS ladies in the Dallas area. Suggestions?
You'd have to perform a search as usual or browse the review areas.
I would like to know this too. The search engine does not permit two letter search strings. An ideal solution would be to just have a separate ts forum.
I would like to know this too. The search engine does not permit two letter search strings. An ideal solution would be to just have a separate ts forum. Originally Posted by bengay
You da man, Ben! Superb idea! Moderator's how can we get this?
That is not an effective method. Very frustrating! Couldn't you add a parameter to the search function?
  • NYr
  • 07-17-2015, 03:36 PM
go to Search providers and use "TS"; most will have "TS" in their handle.

It will give you others who are not TS, but at least it is something and should work well for you.
Doesnot work. Return value of nothing found, redo. Can't you just add another value to the search function?
You'd have to perform a search as usual or browse the review areas. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Not very effective. isn't there another way?
you need to get premium access. You can do it through reviews or pay for it

Then go to the Mens Lounge and use the search forum there.

Two very good threads there

Until you get premium access you are missing a lot.

I would tell you more but after all that is why we have mods.
I have premium access an although there are a couple of helpful threads in the ML, the search function is still useless for finding TS reviews and ads.

A separate TS forum would make things a LOT easier and would be welcomed by everyone, not just us Tbangers.

Is there any hope of having this added?
Put in the city Dallas then where it says a through Z click T every girl has to have Ts in front of their name I believe Then keep scrolling through until you see Ts. And magic you will see the girls you seek. Don't get to excited there is only like 10 of us or so last I checked.
Selena I agree that kind of works for finding TS ECCIE providers, but that does very little for finding current ads and reviews. I wish they were, but most transsexuals are not on ECCIE and most TS reviews are not of ECCIE providers.
Mm mm. Let me do some digging, I think I rember coming across such a site.. It's hard to find one site with all of them on there w/ reviews. You might find one but it has links to different ones around the country... But you want it more local. I assume