Cruz Calls McConnell A Liar

Good for him! Cruz impressed me today. It's rare when a Senator will tell the truth.
Good for him! Cruz impressed me today. It's rare when a Senator will tell the truth. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Of course he still believes that a great, white sky daddy is going to save us all in the end, so there's that. His whole life is predicated on a lie.
Was he channeling Trump?
He let Perry have Trump.
Of course he still believes that a great, white sky daddy is going to save us all in the end, so there's that. His whole life is predicated on a lie. Originally Posted by WombRaider

And you're a bigot of the worst sort.
And you're a bigot of the worst sort. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When that opinion is complete bullshit, you're goddamn right I am. Give me ONE shred of evidence to the contrary and perhaps we can discuss it. I'll save you the time; there's not one.
Sounds like you just indicted yourself Nazi Baby Killer.
Sounds like you just indicted yourself Nazi Baby Killer. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You indict yourself every time you open your mouth... of being a cunt.

I'm still waiting on the evidence...
The rules of the Senate say that you can be a bald face liar, and no other Senator can call you out on it in the Senate a Chamber.

I guess Cruz forgot that.
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2015, 08:27 PM
The rules of the Senate say that you can be a bald face liar, and no other Senator can call you out on it in the Senate a Chamber.

I guess Cruz forgot that. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That is a damn good rule for a Chamber full of liars!

As long as Trump is fighting against the PM Whores The other politicians see that this is the new trend... thank GOD... Truth has finally become a trend. The other politicians will soon start growing a set of balls and telling the truth.... well as much truth as a politician can stand to tell.
As long as Trump is fighting against the PM Whores The other politicians see that this is the new trend... thank GOD... Truth has finally become a trend. The other politicians will soon start growing a set of balls and telling the truth.... well as much truth as a politician can stand to tell. Originally Posted by HMFICDICK
That might be nice if it actually WAS the truth. It's just a different set of lies.
Of course he still believes that a great, white sky daddy is going to save us all in the end, so there's that. His whole life is predicated on a lie. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And you still believe that if you swallow you cant get pregnant. Psst, let you in on a little secret, your a dude you cant get pregnant so when you swallow its because you want to.
This message is hidden because dirty dog is on your ignore list.