Flake

Hey there, first time posting.

I had an appointment with a provider, but before she could send the address for the meeting, she stopped answering. This was after we had to reschedule because she couldn't get a ride into town.

I don't mind if she had something come up, but she hasn't responded to any messages I've sent her. I would like to know what happened, and who I can contact to file a formal complaint, or if I'm just out of luck.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Being that she isn't an employee of the site there isn't much the complaint would do.

Yes it's shitty she cut contact but things come up and some people aren't the best communicating under pressure. Could be that she's so caught up in stuff maybe she thought she already told you she couldn't make it even though she didn't.

If it's a provider that's in your area a lot, you might want to give her another chance before burning that bridge. If you still want to complain though, the coed subforum would probably be the best place to do it.
Thanks, I appreciate the advice!
someday, you'll look back on this post and laaauuugh....
someday, you'll look back on this post and laaauuugh.... Originally Posted by john_deere
This is so true!