Texas Entrapment

Last May 2014 a police officer for Marlin PD started stalking me and on June 9th 2014 he molested me while on duty. I called the PD and reported it immediately, It took 6 months for him to be fired (after 2 more women) On Jan 25th 2015 I filed an Internal Affairs Complaint with the PD and the DA, On Jan 28th my incall was raided and I was charged with Promoting Prostitution, Possession of a Dangerous Drug, and a Controlled Substance.
Heres the Deal when they called I told them that I knew they were LE, I broke no rules (i list under body rubs because I am a Reikist, and Tantric.
the guy they sent in was a trustee from the jail, he paid with a counterfit 100, the dangerous drug was my prescribed blood thinner, and there was no controlled substance. They took all of my possessions, never had a warrant, no recording devices, no list of items taken, handcuffed in the back of a patrol car for 4 hours. I got them to take me to the hospital the next day and no drugs in my system. I was put in seg for 30 days and left with a broken rib. since then I have lost my home and everything in it. and this isnt nearly all of it. How can they do this and get by with it.
I was never indited, because it was all set up. Please Help Me! I have found 10 other people with stories like mine.
  • DSK
  • 07-31-2015, 05:04 PM
Last May 2014 a police officer for Marlin PD started stalking me and on June 9th 2014 he molested me while on duty. I called the PD and reported it immediately, It took 6 months for him to be fired (after 2 more women) On Jan 25th 2015 I filed an Internal Affairs Complaint with the PD and the DA, On Jan 28th my incall was raided and I was charged with Promoting Prostitution, Possession of a Dangerous Drug, and a Controlled Substance.
Heres the Deal when they called I told them that I knew they were LE, I broke no rules (i list under body rubs because I am a Reikist, and Tantric.
the guy they sent in was a trustee from the jail, he paid with a counterfit 100, the dangerous drug was my prescribed blood thinner, and there was no controlled substance. They took all of my possessions, never had a warrant, no recording devices, no list of items taken, handcuffed in the back of a patrol car for 4 hours. I got them to take me to the hospital the next day and no drugs in my system. I was put in seg for 30 days and left with a broken rib. since then I have lost my home and everything in it. and this isnt nearly all of it. How can they do this and get by with it.
I was never indited, because it was all set up. Please Help Me! I have found 10 other people with stories like mine. Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
I sympathize - get those other ten people with you to a lawyer and get it all straightened out.
Get a lawyer. A good one. And own part of that city.
Get a lawyer. A good one. And own part of that city. Originally Posted by Texanbychoice
Well, maybe not. There are many hurdles to jump before a plaintiff can recover money damages from a governmental entity.

My first thought after reading the OP's post was, Why the fuck have you waited more than 14 months to sue? Ever hear of statutes of limitations?
Well, maybe not. There are many hurdles to jump before a plaintiff can recover money damages from a governmental entity.

My first thought after reading the OP's post was, Why the fuck have you waited more than 14 months to sue? Ever hear of statutes of limitations? Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Aye Shyster. The original comment about owning part of the city was partly supportive and partly sarcasm.

As for me. Shyster. I still have you on saved in the phone and will be my first phone call should ANY of that crap take place with me. Wont be no statute of limitations on my defense and subsequent offense.
There's are a great deal of things to police do illegally they get away with and if you don't have the funds to fight the case or bond out then you sol. To me it sounds like they did it because u got one of there buddy's fired. They charged you with the felony which they can hold you up to 30 months or more.nif it was a misdemeanor unit been out in a couple days. I am sorry that happen to you basically like guy said you need get all ten people, and documents and the best lawyer on town that's not in DA pocket. It might take years though. But state of Texas been fucking people over years.