question for the ladies

I saw a gal not to long ago, and when I got there she mentioned I was on eccie a lot. I hadn't given her my handle or anything, yes it was a bp girl, and when I asked her about it she said she had an a app called true caller or something like that and it would give information about
Whoever was calling. She said that she was ableto see links to all my posts on here. Have you ladies heard of anything like that? I normally use a hobby phone but occasionally I use my real phone when it is out of minutes and nowI'm worried that some of the people I have tried/ have set up meet and greetss with know my actual identity.
Alsojust a note,if Google my phone number nothing comes up, so whatever she was using was more than just that.
Linking your phone number to your hobby handle is not possible, unless you are a provider with reviews that list your phone number. Someone else probably told her who you were.
Agreed. How would your phone number be in any way linked to your handle on here? The two are never mentioned together, unless someone told her. She may have done what you said, but someone told her. Never heard of an app that does anything like that.
Even without you personally providing your handle, she could have obtained that information from another provider if/when she checked your reference.

Or perhaps she's managed? You could have unknowingly seen another girl under the same management in the past, one who has your info.

Those possibilities make the most sense to me.
Ok, I was just going off of what she told me and it seemed weird, having someone tell her who I was makes more sense. Don't know why she told me she had some app/program that could look me up based on my phone number and find my eccie posts.
Thanks for answering my question though ginger and wr.