Big brother will be watching!

I want one for christmas!!!

The things i could do....lol
Oh brother... That faggy law professor has no idea what he's talking about. They're getting the GITMO terrorist-assholes off on technicalities even with all this high-tech unmanned surveillance equipment, so the odds are in your favor.
Oh brother... That faggy law professor has no idea what he's talking about. They're getting the GITMO terrorist-assholes off on technicalities even with all this high-tech unmanned surveillance equipment, so the odds are in your favor. Originally Posted by enderwiggin

Maybe so, but I'm a gun lovin', straight, white, conservative, American male. I don't thinck they give a shit about me.

Kinda like some of the mods around here they wish I would just go away.
It's been following me all day.
Maybe so, but I'm a gun lovin', straight, white, conservative, American male. I don't thinck they give a shit about me.

Kinda like some of the mods around here they wish I would just go away. Originally Posted by boardman
Maybe, but you're being recorded most places you go now anyway. Traffic lights, stores, parking lots, most building entrances, gas stations, schools, etc. etc. etc. Putting one on a toy plane isn't really that big a deal, I don't think.
Maybe, but you're being recorded most places you go now anyway. Traffic lights, stores, parking lots, most building entrances, gas stations, schools, etc. etc. etc. Putting one on a toy plane isn't really that big a deal, I don't think. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Fuck!!!!
The mods have that much power?

The things i could do....lol Originally Posted by babydollsnow

Snow,
If I was licking your like button while you were flying it could I become a member of your mile high club.

The things i could do....lol Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Don't listen to Boardman, who wants a cat's tongue on their like button, when you could have it blessed by Father Wayward. We need to have a Wiccan solstice festival all over your like button and see if we can call the drone. Then capture it, so a beautiful girl can have her Christmas present.
You better do more than licking my like button!!

Snow,
If I was licking your like button while you were flying it could I become a member of your mile high club. Originally Posted by boardman
Meeting all those Fine Houston men this trip was a nice start to a good Christmas...every last one!

Don't listen to Boardman, who wants a cat's tongue on their like button, when you could have it blessed by Father Wayward. We need to have a Wiccan solstice festival all over your like button and see if we can call the drone. Then capture it, so a beautiful girl can have her Christmas present. Originally Posted by Wayward
I'll donate a free session to the provider of your choice, If any of you mongers shoot it down.
And I'll donate a free session to whomever successfully sues the government to remove airport scanners & cease body searches of people who are not suspects.
  • Trey
  • 12-20-2010, 07:14 PM
And as soon as you get blown up on the plane you'll be looking to sue the government for not protecting you.

Well I guess you'll be dead maybe they should let it go to your flights alone I'm down for that you can fly with the real lynch mob you love to talk about.
Using, creating, exploiting, fabricating, exaggerating threats of terrorism is an old trick of tyrants.

The hitlerians made terribly effective use of that method.

Another thing tyrants are good at is at inciting morons to hound - and lynch - freedom loving people - as well as any group the tyrants tag as suspect.

Even as Germany was crumbling under the combined assaults of Soviet tanks and US B-52s, simple folk, peasants, day-to-day people were hounding jews, slavs and others who had managed to escape the concentration camps, killing them on sight.

The Hitlerians did not deal effectivelly with the foreignpolicy enemies they created for themselves. But they sure were good at oppressing and murdering innocent people.

Law enforcement during the past thirty years has gone literally insane. And the threat of that minuscule group of underarmed and underfunded troglodytes from Al-Qaeda has been crassly exaggerated.

Perhaps the government should have focused more on catching Bin Laden, and less on putting the American people under surveillance.
Uh Rafe.......B-17s, not B-52s. First B-52 wasn't invented till 15 years after WW2...........