Woman can tell your size

Lori whom works with Jane states , damn it, I picked up another limp dick / tiny dick prick last night at The Club, neither one of us popped and I couldn't wait till he left. Jane states she had another 10 incher (as she calls them), he banged me, the headboard was banging the wall, the apartment neighbor screams out "sounds like your having another good time over there Jane) It was wonderful. How do you pick them Jane, Lori ask's. Well I have made an observation over time.... well what is this observation. Guys with big feet have big dicks, really Lori replies. Didn't want to make any conclusion until validated states Jane. Wow, thanks for sharing that. Next Monday Lori approaches Jane, Well I went out clubbing Saturday night, really ,how did you do. Well I tried your little theory, what theory, the big feet theory, Janes eyes light up, tell me about it, how was it. Well I went walking around and found the guy with the biggest feet an took him home. Did yall fuck, yes and I gave him a hundred dollars when we were done!! replied Lori. So Jane has to recap all of this ,,,, so your telling me, you went clubbing saturday night..yap....you found a guy with big feet....yap.. you took him home...yap....yall screwed ... yap... and he was so good that you gave him a hundred bucks....NO!! I gave him a hundred bucks to go buy some fucking shoes that fit!
lmfao! that's a good one!

But for the record, big feet don't automatically mean big dick.
Lmfao so not true!
thanks for laugh..

Small shoes, buy in kids department, glad I've always been fond of DATY. Like to think it somewhat makes up for other shortcomings.
You forgot small hands. lol