what gives.........

OK boys..I am gonna get on my soapbox for a change...I have NEVER been the kind of provider who "begs" a guy for business or "rips him off"....so I feel I should be able to do a "rant" once!

I used to love touring Iowa....I do have a couple faithful regulars left that I appreciate!..........but the last few times I have been hitting a brick wall.....I even cut back my stay to a couple days/write my regulars & a few potentials/even offer specials.......BUT I hear crickets....are yall tired of me?? are my rates too high? Do yall prefer halfhours or BP gals??
What gives?? Should I just "give up" on Iowa??
We're not worthy. We're not worthy.
lol silly man!

I sometimes wonder if certain towns just like younger/spinner types
Love ya dear!!! Just can't wait for timing to match up!!! Will let you no for sure!!!!
thanks...I hate whining but sometimes I get frustrated...I luv Iowa guys!!!
You want some cheese with wine? Im just fuckin' with ya. You're entitled to say whatever you want. You're Dallas Rain for fuck sake.

Check your PM's
lol yea...I did whine...sorry boys!
I feel better now!
It takes me awhile, have been following you for sometime now. I too travel from Missouri to Iowa, may be we can plan a trip together...
Appreciate the feedback...looks like trip is getting better!
Babe, 2 jobs and kids make it difficult for me. I know we have spoken a few times but you haven't been available on my last minute schedule. I will try Harder (and yes, pun intended) to hopefully having a crazy FN time with you!!
Oh babe, your schedule is way off for me when you are passing through this time. Plus I leave for Hawaii in a month for over 2 weeks, and it leaves my budget thin.
its cool---gonna be good so far...and I will be back for those I did not see..lol
Don't forget me! I'm still trying to make it work! I have to get a ride on the Highway to Hell! Hell Yea!!
Dallas if you come to cr or when we are gonna be in the same area we need to post for doubles!!! It's slow here lately, bp though I have a feeling is blowing up.
I would love to meet with you but schedules haven't matched. Pm me with your next trip through CR please.