Not too controlling.

Funny, a quick search on controlling led to 'controlling men' but not on women ...

How controlling do you like a woman to be...

Does it turn you on fiercely

I wouldn't consider myself that, but always been in sync with partners - ebb n flow

I'm definitely not hitler

More easy going, laid back - very chill & relaxed

but, I guide ...with an awareness of mutual taste n pleasure... everything ...I think it's very natural for a woman to play a guiding, leading role ..no?

Dominant women anyway

In a world where mature, evolved dominant men are lacking ...really, all women have to take some measure of control

You can blame me for being possessive though.

Possessive ...yet very freedom giving, as long as you don't cross any boundaries

Loose control?

Maybe I'm an unconscious control freak and I don't realize the full extent of it

Someone's got to row the boat - or we're all drowning
Just curious are you Provider like all of us?,I am confused. Or are you LMT or A Lingerie model
Funny, a quick search on controlling led to 'controlling men' but not on women ...

How controlling do you like a woman to be...

Does it turn you on fiercely

I wouldn't consider myself that, but always been in sync with partners - ebb n flow

I'm definitely not hitler

More easy going, laid back - very chill & relaxed

but, I guide ...with an awareness of mutual taste n pleasure... everything ...I think it's very natural for a woman to play a guiding, leading role ..no?

Dominant women anyway

In a world where mature, evolved dominant men are lacking ...really, all women have to take some measure of control

You can blame me for being possessive though.

Possessive ...yet very freedom giving, as long as you don't cross any boundaries

Loose control?

Maybe I'm an unconscious control freak and I don't realize the full extent of it

Someone's got to row the boat - or we're all drowning Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
I think I am a fan of yours!