Dancing Queen

this weeks raw Dancing Queen award belongs too ?
this thread for gals that went beyond the call of duty too get that cash.
but as a twist
guys can only post a thanks girl
after she outed self
for
fuck that condom, fuck me raw boy

"see that girl she is the Dancing Queen"
self promoting program

also please other lady's stay out
or
guys will just think you are also a Dancing Queen
only guys that need to thank her also
but can post a thanks without her posting first if not on eccie

this should be a short thread
or will get surprised

crap this could be my last post
errr other than WTF are you posting in this thread for dumy
Over/under is 1

I'm taking the under.,
been a few raw reviews of last week and this weekend
going by leaked ROS
But I be betting zero
as in not a one will have the guts to say it on her own
not even if she knows or thinks its been reviewed as so
I hope i am wrong
but if outed some would say yup
others still say nope not me
but lets see if one will

and btw errr dumb fuck why you posting in this thread LOL

now what would be funny as hell
op lied in review stated cover or said nothing it covered or not
in open or ROS
and a gals says yup I did so and so raw

hell if no review she can out him doing her raw LOL
edit add
errr sorry about all the ABBA tunes ats late by me
I hated much of their stuff in its day
but but but for some reason I looked at youtube a few weeks ago
and now I have a crush on Frida of then
its safe, she not a hoo errr provider. I have no shot. 10 or more years older than I
fucking youtube
I think the ladies get just as horny as we do and if someone floats their boat they hate rubbers too.

Or it's just the donation, lol
If I didn't post, all we would see is your ramblings... Lol
I think the ladies get just as horny as we do and if someone floats their boat they hate rubbers too.

Or it's just the donation, lol Originally Posted by prograde
true

If I didn't post, all we would see is your ramblings... Lol Originally Posted by splitlicker
no the thread would die as intended

and prof as like lady's rooms and ML and ROS
The lady's are better at keeping some things hush hush

past raw threads guys outing Lady's grow fast
this one sitting like a log going no where when its there turn to out guys
Trying to stay neutral in forum pissing matches!
Originally Posted by generalbob
Are you Jimmie Switzerland?
  • Tiger
  • 08-30-2015, 06:24 PM
Are you Jimmie Switzerland? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
If not Switzerland - maybe Austria, Costa Rica, Finland, Malta, Panama, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Sweden, Turkmenistan, or Vatican City.
Are you Jimmie Switzerland? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Just always had a thing for the Swiss miss chocolate chick!
Any time a girl offered raw to me she told me I was the only one and keep it between us. Are you trying to say maybe she was lying to me to get a good tip? Or to get repeat business? I am shocked that information in the reviews would let me believe otherwise. Lol. But on a serious note. How does outing the girls help us in any way? If we ask them right up front about it they will say no. I know if she gets a lot of calls because of an out in the review it will be no. If we use a Jimmie every time and refuse the offer we would not have this tread anyway sorry I'm done rambling now
Any time a girl offered raw to me she told me I was the only one and keep it between us. Are you trying to say maybe she was lying to me to get a good tip? Or to get repeat business? I am shocked that information in the reviews would let me believe otherwise. Lol. But on a serious note. How does outing the girls help us in any way? If we ask them right up front about it they will say no. I know if she gets a lot of calls because of an out in the review it will be no. If we use a Jimmie every time and refuse the offer we would not have this tread anyway sorry I'm done rambling now Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
It doesn't.
Any time a girl offered raw to me she told me I was the only one and keep it between us. Are you trying to say maybe she was lying to me to get a good tip? Or to get repeat business? I am shocked that information in the reviews would let me believe otherwise. Lol. But on a serious note. How does outing the girls help us in any way? If we ask them right up front about it they will say no. I know if she gets a lot of calls because of an out in the review it will be no. If we use a Jimmie every time and refuse the offer we would not have this tread anyway sorry I'm done rambling now Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Very well said. If you, as an individual, are using the good ole rain coat, you're minimizing the best you can in this hobby.
. How does outing the girls help us in any way? Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
It doesn't. Originally Posted by cculvr69
I disagree.
I disagree. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I'd like to hear your thoughts on why. Not if I have to go to a meeting though.

Seems to me the outing can help if one is meticulous but I suspect anyone that meticulous in this hobby has bigger issues to be concerned with than condomless sex.