Incognito GPS app?

Does anyone know if there is a good Android GPS app with turn by turn instructions that is incognito? I use Google Maps for normal driving but it remembers every address that you search for which is not good when it is also synced with Google Maps on your computer.
Does anyone know if there is a good Android GPS app with turn by turn instructions that is incognito? I use Google Maps for normal driving but it remembers every address that you search for which is not good when it is also synced with Google Maps on your computer. Originally Posted by Mornin Wood
I think that waze might have an incognito option. I don't remember but it is pretty fun and can sometimes find addresses google maps won't. It is also completely separate and no synching.
You can delete history in Google maps, and can individually delete a location visited in waze. If you forget, well, don't forget. Or your next destination will be the divorce lawyer.
Crap.
I thought this was gonna be an app for alerting us to golden pussies.
Carry on.
Google keeps logs on their servers of everywhere you surf whether you use Incognito or not....ijs