Contact Info: -
URL / Website: http://blog.happymassage.com/the-dum...to-k-pressure/
General Area: Koowloon area of Hong Kong
Activities: Mutual shower, BBBJ, RIM, TIT FUCK
Session Length: 45
Fee: US$65
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Place was quite typical for an AMP. The link above describes the location perfectly including photos. It all describes the activities that are available (seemed to be pretty standard). 40 year old Chinese Lady, great rack, good body.
Recommendation: Yes for the establishment,, No for the lady I saw..
Investigative reporting is much appreciated. Thank you!

P.S. I know what you mean about being good when on mainland. The last thing in the world I will do is give the PRC any reason to give me a second thought.
Always better to show up at K-Pressure earlier rather than later. Take your time and meet several ladies. Of course if you show right before closing, you'll have to take what you can get...
You could have refused the first lady if she didn't get your motor running. Too bad you read the script ahead of time...that probably got in your head, impacting the little head.

One of my top 5 happened at Jordan Spa...unbelievable. Did the lady follow a routine probably; did I care, not in the least bit.

After the embarrassment to the first lady, the second probably would have rocked your world to make up for the loss of face to the establishment.
Am I missing something - where is the investigative reporting you mention? I only see the notes about the meeting and the recommendation. Nothing about the mainland. TIA

Investigative reporting is much appreciated. Thank you!

P.S. I know what you mean about being good when on mainland. The last thing in the world I will do is give the PRC any reason to give me a second thought. Originally Posted by brwillis