To Whom it May Concern

• Ella
  • 12-28-2010, 02:26 AM
A few questions have come up lately that I just wanted to clear up. As everyone is aware I have business interests with the elves, as part owner, so my involvement with them will always be a constant. Not long ago I thought that I had an opportunity to take a break from the elves, however due to the overwhelming response for franchises Santa and my company need me more now than ever in the expansion of our company.

Now it has been brought to my attention that my name has been used in conjunction with other providers and management. I want to be sure that everyone understands that I am in no way associated with any other providers or managers in a professional manner. I would also like to add that the current franchises of the elves are listed on our main website and anyone claiming affiliation either by word or title of agency is doing so in an obvious attempt to benefit from the elves name. I do wish everyone the best in all of their business ventures, however I would request that the misuse of both my name and the name of TheGFEgirls comes to an imediate end. Thank you
Ella

P.S. Congratulations to our newest franchise owner, a BR native, in Kansas City! See our website for more details!
cool...BEST OF LUCK!!!!!

can you please call me today Ella??? I need some info asap....{Thx}
  • Ducky
  • 12-29-2010, 07:45 PM
Pimp franchises?? Who'da thunk of that! Ain't this a great country ...... lmao
Pimp franchises?? Who'da thunk of that! Ain't this a great country ...... lmao Originally Posted by Ducky
Yeah, it is indeed a wonderful thing. But I've been wondering if soon the franchisers themselves will begin being franchised. Sort of a superpimp-pimps-the-pimp-who-pimps-the-girl kind of arrangement, I guess.

Something like that might even be elgible for some Federal stimulus money - low interest loans, employment stipends, outright grants, etc. - you know, innovative business models and all.

Also, from a business perspective, I wonder if at some point in the future the franchises will become lucrative enough for the franchisers to begin a repurchase program. If that happens, I don't have enough nouns, verbs or adjectives in my limited repertiore to begin to describe the interrelatedness of all the players.

That's enough. My brain hurts.
The ELVES have always been in the stimulus business.
depends on who's doing the stimulatin' hmmm.....
Ella,I'm in Lafayette and would like to be able to run over to BR to see a sweet little Elf occasionally. How can I become a friend of The Elven Clan!!!
I am not a Troll or a Goblin just a lover of fine things.
Art Lover
Art lover, you posted in a thread that is more than 2 years old! This thread is fresh and NEW! And just below this post.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=657161
No reason to keep this thread open. CLOSED.