Knots and such...

I have been practicing "knot tying" with the SO.....it is not something I wanna do all the time or alot but it is something I would love to incorporate into my MFM sessions.

If you have done this before...share your tips?? Experiences?? Links?? Pics??
Attached Images File Type: jpg small (3).jpg (36.1 KB, 746 views) File Type: jpg small (2).jpg (72.9 KB, 738 views)
One time I had a girl threaten to tie my pecker up in a knot if I didn't get it away from her. Should I have her contact you to give you some pointers?
Lol silly
  • RAMP
  • 09-10-2015, 12:52 PM
I want you to incorporate ME into one of your MFM sessions!
That rope looks a bit too heavy duty. It's pretty thick so you are limited to how many turns and knots you can introduce. There's a really good rope group that meets in South Austin. They hold regular training classes and can supply all kinds of ropes etc. Let me know if you want a link and I'd volunteer to be your test dummy too
I am thinking Jessica Tearwell could probably be a good source of information on this topic.
Thanks yall...still learning lol
3/8 or 1/2 inch cotton for basic.
But for suspension, that's another game altogether.
There's only one way to become proficient; and there's dozens of knots and techniques to learn, so:
Practice.
how interesting that i recognise those pics
how interesting that i recognise those pics Originally Posted by EveParadise
not only do i recognize them, but they are 38dd not 34d and they reside in san antonio and the dom whose artwork has been displayed here resides in poteet
not only do i recognize them, but they are 38dd not 34d and they reside in san antonio and the dom whose artwork has been displayed here resides in poteet Originally Posted by EveParadise
>????? I am confused!

{Ramp...hell yeahhh}

I bought some new rope at Romantix....much thinner...lol

I am only going to be doing this in my mfm sessions

thx fr feedback everyone
Yes that rope is way to thick for bondage. I have several friends that are pretty good at it. Me, not so much!
There are plenty of shibari tutorials online and videos on YouTube and there are a countless number of images on tumblr and fet life dot com
I bought some new rope at Romantix....much thinner...lol

I am only going to be doing this in my mfm sessions

thx fr feedback everyone Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas...if you get that fine ass of yours up here, then I'll damned sure tie it up for you! lol
lol MMMM Muffy baby...one day soon!