Best way to introduce fetishes?

I've always been interested in exploring various arenas whether it be dom/sub, strap on, swingers clubs, etc. really anything outside of the realm of simply GFE(although I love that too) I've done a few fetish sessions with my regulars, all of them have told me they never knew I was willing to explore. What is the best way to introduce clients to the different services I offer, other than just making a list on my site?
You could try putting some suggestive photos on your website. Maybe showing your toybox, for example.
Yes, photos are a great way to convey what experience a client might be able to expect on dates with you. Including kinky implements that relate to fetishes and types of play you're open to should work just as well as a written out list. For example, I really enjoy being spanked, flogged, and other types of impact play. So I've got some pictures up with my flogger.
celeste, just be sure you let folks know what kind of fetish(es) you are thinking about, as there are probably as many definitions of "fetsh" in the hobby as there are hobbyists and providers.

here's one "official" defn
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fetish
Great advice!!
Thank you guys.
Now it's time to plan a shoot and let the visuals display what I can't necessarily put into words. Lol
When you have your clients over, leave out a few items. Ex: a flogger, a buttplug, black examining gloves, etc.

Those items left out will open to door, sometimes, to conversations and possibilities.

Some men don't even know they have certain interests until they are introduced to them. Anal play is a prime example of what I'm talking about.
The easiesr way is to just tie them up then tell them what is about to happen.
I would add "fetish" fetishes" or "kink" to your signature... Folks will then understand you have more than GFE on the menu...
Your showcase says your last day in hobby was July 31st...
Still around or retired?