I've stopped smoking!

I've stopped smoking! ... It was easy, I've done it a bunch of times!!
you have done it a bunch of times
well that does not mean you have stopped
i have stopped many times twice for a year but i was back at it
anyways what have you done this time and how long do you plan to stay away and if its permanent how would you go about it
TFF a stopped smoking and a cigar thread back to back.
"Stopping" is temporary...."quitting" has a little more permanent ring to it....

Otherwise, Sweet....we get your joke (ie: bunch of times...) Good luck to you....hope you're able to make it work this time.
Meh, RNG says 7
I've stopped smoking! ... It was easy, I just started using lube. Originally Posted by Sweet Delights
FIFY.
Quitting is just waiting on the first bit of stress to start back up again. I never quit smoking anything! I just don't do it anymore.

I kept half a pack of smokes and one of my favorite cigars around so I never freaked out that I didn't have a fix. After they turned crunchy and gross the urges subsided enough that I didn't need the crutch and I threw them all away.

SweetD... if you really did give up smokes.. congrats! If you start Jonesing.. I'd be happy to distract you away from them for an hour or two!
I gave up smoking months ago. I vape instead. Great alternative.
Its easy to go back though. Its a tough addiction yo give up. I love NOT smoking!!
Mr. Bigmack - soooo serious :-|

I was playing on a quote from Mark Twain and joking around a little bit.

Still not sucking down those cigs and feel better for it .... sucking other things instead ;-)
AS the sexy alexis said Vaping is the way.....I went from a pack of new ports to blueberry cheesecake vape with no carcinogens=no cancer risks /////the actual smoke is ur enemy...unless of course ur in colorado
Great.......now, you are going to get fat................er
Great.......now, you are going to get fat................er Originally Posted by dearhunter
You mean these are going to get bigger?

i can live with those happily ever after