Ladies who post polls... please take notice

Are you a provider who's posted a poll with your ad? Maybe it's just for fun? ("Am I hot?" "Yes" "No") Or maybe you really want to learn something from it? ("What's your favorite session length?" "Quickie" "Half-hour" "Hour" "Multi-hour") And are you wondering why you don't get any answers to your poll?

Here's a hint: If you post a poll in the provider ad forums, guys can't answer them... we don't have permission to post in provider ad forums, and apparently that means that we don't have permission to answer poll questions, either.

If you want to post a real poll...you know, the kind that will get you answers... Post it in Coed Discussions.

I'll step down from my soapbox now, and return you to your regularly scheduled discussions.

Cheers,

bcg
I have a poll. Who finds BCG one of the sexiest men on this board. I know I certainly do. I will take an intelligent man over a drop dead gorgeous man any day.

Hugs,
Juliette
Are you a provider who's posted a poll with your ad? Maybe it's just for fun? ("Am I hot?" "Yes" "No") Or maybe you really want to learn something from it? ("What's your favorite session length?" "Quickie" "Half-hour" "Hour" "Multi-hour") And are you wondering why you don't get any answers to your poll?

Here's a hint: If you post a poll in the provider ad forums, guys can't answer them... we don't have permission to post in provider ad forums, and apparently that means that we don't have permission to answer poll questions, either.

If you want to post a real poll...you know, the kind that will get you answers... Post it in Coed Discussions.

I'll step down from my soapbox now, and return you to your regularly scheduled discussions.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
I have a poll. Who finds BCG one of the sexiest men on this board. I know I certainly do. I will take an intelligent man over a drop dead gorgeous man any day.

Hugs,
Juliette Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette

You are much, much too kind. But don't think that I don't appreciate it.

Cheers,

bcg
So I'm really curious to know how you became aware that there are polls posted in the women's only areas?
AHHH ! I see you said "provider ad forums". SORRY!

I don't know that I've seen that in the DFW area ads. Perhaps it's a Tennessee thing.

Most of the TX women are petty brazen about posting threADs. (smile)
My favorite aspect of polls posted in the ad forums is that the silly hookers who post them (up in this bitch) often neglect to vote for any of their own options.
So I'm really curious to know how you became aware that there are polls posted in the women's only areas? Originally Posted by alaine
Well now we know!!

Im curious what said polls are about though. LoL
Usually the same things, imo, that the guys post about in the ML.
AHHH ! I see you said "provider ad forums". SORRY!

I don't know that I've seen that in the DFW area ads. Perhaps it's a Tennessee thing. Originally Posted by alaine
Not just TN, though the last one that finally pressed my berzerk button and caused me to post this was a TN ad post, if I remember correctly.

I can't say that I've ever seen it in a TX ad, only because I don't hang around the TX forums; it's frustrating to be looking in on Hobby Heaven knowing that it's highly unlikely I'll ever get to sample anytime soon.

Cheers,

bcg