Canceling Appts If No Discount Offered

You gents know that I do not mind answering any questions you may have, or have a problem with you canceling an appt if something comes up, and I certainly do not have any issues with anyone asking if I am offering specials, if they are grandfathered, etc. I think communication is key!

What I do have an issue with is: You contact me, we go through screening, you book an appt, then on the day of the appt, you contact me asking if I am offering a special, when I say no, you cancel the appt.

This is the equivalent of me contacting you on the day of the appt saying your rate has just being raised and, if you want to keep the appt, I will gladly do so for an additional x amount.

It just seems like more and more folks are trying to play games lately and it hurts everyone. Let's have fun and, if we are not a good match, move on before booking, no hurt feelings, I promise you. I'm speaking up because this is happening to other ladies as well.

Stay safe!

Camille
And yet another way to get on the DNS list...
Yeah that's low.... an agreement is exactly that... and going back on it is wrong.
so what's my discount? Originally Posted by black sunshine

And to be honest with you, even people who ncns don't piss me off (unless it becomes a pattern) because I know stuff happens and we usually hear from them with a decent reason. I can even understand booking the appt and shortly after realizing you forgot to check the rates and not being cool with them, ok, I get it, but not the day of the appt and after asking for the discount...

And yet another way to get on the DNS list... Originally Posted by OldYeller

Oh yes. But these are guys who are willing to take the chance.
  • D.G.
  • 09-16-2015, 01:31 PM
I bet they haggle when shopping at Payless Shoes .
That is just wrong on many levels. Any & all verified provider's rates should be honored & respected. And asking for a discount the first time? Wrong, just wrong. Plus, having to clear your schedule, hire babysitter etc, to no avail. Whoever this guy is just a complete idiot! Camille is one of the most professional & passionate providers.His lost bigtime! I for one have to travel to s.a, book hotel, check in hotel, shower, get dressed then finally show up. So, I book appointments in a timely manner. Thankfully all my appointments have gone through. Even though this just a hobby, you have to be professional in going about it.
Take care, Camille.
[QUOTE=Oh yes. But these are guys who are willing to take the chance.[/QUOTE]

I guess that they are still thinking BP - which is why they don't get to see Goddesses like Camille!!
That is just wrong on many levels. Any & all verified provider's rates should be honored & respected. And asking for a discount the first time? Wrong, just wrong. Plus, having to clear your schedule, hire babysitter etc, to no avail. Whoever this guy is just a complete idiot! Camille is one of the most professional & passionate providers.His lost bigtime! I for one have to travel to s.a, book hotel, check in hotel, shower, get dressed then finally show up. So, I book appointments in a timely manner. Thankfully all my appointments have gone through. Even though this just a hobby, you have to be professional in going about it.
Take care, Camille. Originally Posted by Robertogorgeous

I guess that they are still thinking BP - which is why they don't get to see Goddesses like Camille!! Originally Posted by OldYeller

Awww thank you, gents. BP, ECCIE verified or not, like Blacksunshine said, once you agree on something, honor it. I know how hard it is for some of you to be able to make to an appt, so I do my best to honor my side, which is to be there physically and mentally, all you guys have to do is show up clean and pay the agreed rate
Truth is if you say your giving me a discount I'll be a sucker even if its false.
Wtf?

Wow. That's impressively douchey. Like whole cases of Summer's Eve level going on.

Protip: Pulling games like this don't work on women who aren't desperate. We can and will refuse money because we don't like how you handle yourself.
And there are those who wonder why the hot travelers bypass SA in favor of other Texas markets? This consistent behavior from SA mongers of haggling for discounts and/or BBFS is well-known around the country. We are the problem - and the solution.
Sorry you are having issues with jerks that pull those kinds of stunts. Behavior like that has no place here.
You gents know that I do not mind answering any questions you may have, or have a problem with you canceling an appt if something comes up, and I certainly do not have any issues with anyone asking if I am offering specials, if they are grandfathered, etc. I think communication is key!

What I do have an issue with is: You contact me, we go through screening, you book an appt, then on the day of the appt, you contact me asking if I am offering a special, when I say no, you cancel the appt.

This is the equivalent of me contacting you on the day of the appt saying your rate has just being raised and, if you want to keep the appt, I will gladly do so for an additional x amount.

It just seems like more and more folks are trying to play games lately and it hurts everyone. Let's have fun and, if we are not a good match, move on before booking, no hurt feelings, I promise you. I'm speaking up because this is happening to other ladies as well.

Stay safe!

Camille Originally Posted by Camille Fox

Wtf?

Wow. That's impressively douchey. Like whole cases of Summer's Eve level going on.

Protip: Pulling games like this don't work on women who aren't desperate. We can and will refuse money because we don't like how you handle yourself. Originally Posted by SA Angel

Most forget This service is a luxury, not a necessity.
Wtf?

Protip: Pulling games like this don't work on women who aren't desperate. We can and will refuse money because we don't like how you handle yourself. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Well said Angel, I have told prospective customers that want to good of a deal that I am not that broke.

Most forget This service is a luxury, not a necessity. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
For me it is a necessity, that is why I treat ladies nice and don't want to cause a problem.

Sam
Loser missed his chance. Camille is a very friendly, seriously hot, provider with fantastic skills.

People ask for discounts, check which rate to use( can be confusing when a provider has different rates on different sites). Some like to negotiate, some prefer the price spelled out.(especially about any upselling)

Have been offered discounts, review specials, grandfathered rates. The key word is "offered". As I've heard more than once by hobbyists way more experienced than me THE PROVIDER SETS THE PRICE.

Providers prices sometimes change, need to check. (have seen providers whose prices changed since I made appt. or last seen them. Most will either tell me ahead of time or go with previous price.)

Have had several providers cancel( don't mind if they contact me and tell me. Hate ncns.) or reschedule. As far as I can recall, have never cancelled ( once because of LE( more than 10) at hotel, we worked it out, met elsewhere. Only because I knew provider).
Try to only reschedule usually because of traffic( very rarely) (or get lost. people who knew me will know that.)

Will say and have talked with providers about this, if a provider raises her rates grandfathering previous clients in IMHO the best idea.

Sad to say,, Today's world
Both sides lack common courtesy.
You to restaurant. Employees treat you like a number. A lot of people treat employees like dirt.
Same as in hobby.

A lot of the time good providers and hobbyists either get frustrated or overlooked, because of the bad ones.
I never canceled on price that just sounds silly, but if a providers incall is shady or I don't like what I see and spidey senses are through the roof then best believe I will about-face on your ass. I've had girls go quiet and not answer after driving across town, some give lame excuses some I never hear back from, yea it pisses you off but move on