Ladies how do you feel ?

Ladies how do you feel about all these rude comments towards some of you ladies being referred as a taco truck .

I personally think it's pretty Rude of some of these so called
gentlemen making these Rude comments. I guess their mother's didn't ever show them any manners .

"if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"

if you guy's don't like what these providers have to offer then move along to someone who fits your needs.

instead of being so immature and rude about it !
Girl, you (not saying YOU, but anyone who takes offense) have three options here because you won't change anyone:

1. Stay mad at them and do nothing.
2. Be happy with yourself and with the people who are happy with you too and do nothing.
3. Hit the gym, change your diet, and change.

Right?
  • nushi
  • 09-16-2015, 01:33 PM
I'm not a lady but those guys are well-advertised egotistical board dicks with real value only in their fat wallets. My best advice is to place their comments on ignore.
It does get kinda tiresome after while , I just love the feel of a beutyful women and enjoy all normal shapes and sizes , but do have my limits , but if I don't like what I see I don't call em , or politely Bow out on a bait a switch , works for me , but it does hamper girls that travel , when two people start in on them and they lose business and or reviews and bolt out of town causing cancelations for the rest of us that had booked
Mmm...tacos.....

Oh you were saying? I pay no heed to what others say. Just as we have a right to call a name caller childish or other inventive descriptors said Summer's Eve stand in has a right to to describe providers how he sees fit. All it really shows is his own attitude.

The only thing that really bothers me about the the "taco truck" spouting is it cast a bad light on this city on the Main Boards and it inconveniences the hobbyists who booked with travelers.
so who the taco truck ?
I love tacos!!! :-9 PINK TACOS!! Nomesayin?
Girl, you (not saying YOU, but anyone who takes offense) have three options here because you won't change anyone:

1. Stay mad at them and do nothing.
2. Be happy with yourself and with the people who are happy with you too and do nothing.
3. Hit the gym, change your diet, and change.

Right? Originally Posted by Camille Fox
This is great advice. I suggest anyone who becomes offended to heed it... Don't become depressed and find a taco to fill that emptiness.

Mmm...tacos.....

Oh you were saying? I pay no heed to what others say. Just as we have a right to call a name caller childish or other inventive descriptors said Summer's Eve stand in has a right to to describe providers how he sees fit. All it really shows is his own attitude.

The only thing that really bothers me about the the "taco truck" spouting is it cast a bad light on this city on the Main Boards and it inconveniences the hobbyists who booked with travelers. Originally Posted by SA Angel
^^^^^^^
That is one tasty looking taco... Wait, WTF are we talking about? Oh yeah, once again, great advice
Mmm...tacos.....

The only thing that really bothers me about the the "taco truck" spouting is it cast a bad light on this city on the Main Boards and it inconveniences the hobbyists who booked with travelers. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Two guys spout of like whales , and it cause a ripple in the traveling ladies who want to come down , but get heckled , and they leave , making for lost appointments , and such
All I knows is the Spinners, dey be showing up mores & mores to counteract the ones dat eats s'mores & s'mores! So da bad light is actually not dat bads afteralls...
What's wrong with being honest and saying ymmv. Everybody likes different shapes and sizes. Your mmv from The next guy . My first and only noT approved review was a yes and service was good but pics were not accurate and I explained that,I was a newb and didn't provide ROS. Which is important. Got roasted. Oh well I still appreciate accurate info and plan to give more input now that I'm over being butt hurt. Lol. More to follow.
  • TxTo
  • 09-17-2015, 04:14 AM
You get to choose the people you let into your social and business circles. This board is a cross section of society. Some clients will be obnoxious and juvenile. Others are mature and respectful.

For what it's worth, I'm attracted to women who enjoy our city's wonderful food as much as I do.
You get to choose the people you let into your social and business circles. This board is a cross section of society. Some clients will be obnoxious and juvenile. Others are mature and respectful.

For what it's worth, I'm attracted to women who enjoy our city's wonderful food as much as I do. Originally Posted by TxTo

Well put a
Taco truck is one of the nicer terms they use.

I've said before, internet anonymity brings out the worst in some people.

I do wonder if some of these guys like women at all.(whatever floats your boat, but there are other sites for those preferences)

There are hobbyists for every provider type: No matter height, weight, age, ethnicity, looks, menu, price(not always)

If you don't like someone, just don't see them. Not really hard.

I prefer a provider put a current pic or info in her showcase. Same as her preferences and dislikes.

I like lots of types, but their are certain types I like more than others. Some I do not see for various reasons. My choice.

As long as a provider doesn't use fake(not her or very old) pics or lie about menu or price, than the negative comments are just some hobbyists being blowhards.

If it makes any providers feel better, a lot of these same hobbyists are the ones who in their minds, look like channing tatum, 12" cocks, fuck like racehorses, make every provider they see cum 10 times(of course they cum 5 times in a hour). And of course every provider is lucky they grace their presence beg for more.
@CherryBlossom1969 - It's hard to comment on what someone is calling you or someone you know without having more details about where it was said, why it was said, etc.

However, I will say this, you are in a business that is largely based on reviews and reputation for repeat business. Coming on the boards and complaining about what someone is saying is probably not good for business. I tend to stay clear of drama when I decide who I'm going to do business with.