Prime spot NCNS

After texting back and forth and speaking with a young man last night I set a 6 am appointment this morning and of course, a no call, no show. Not only did that mess up my 5am spot for my friends before work, now I am sitting here already had my coffee, but no c*^k

518 852 3*** was his number ladies. I even text to see what was up and no answer.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today. Muah
coffee with no c*^k is a gawd awful way to start the day
It truly is my dear. I crave it

Guess who text back asking if I was even awake? And then asking if he could come see me after work. No chance!!
  • iggy
  • 09-29-2015, 05:53 AM
NCNS now wants After work, LOL

Good Girl he will learn !!

Iggy

Clearly his loss! Early sessions like that are hard to come by these days so thanks for messing it up for us!
Wtf? He wanted to know if you were even awake then? AND THEN wanted to meet after work like you couldn't wait to give him a chance to waste your time twice in the same day?! Jeez that guy is duuuuummmmbbbb lol..
Clearly his loss! Early sessions like that are hard to come by these days so thanks for messing it up for us! Originally Posted by lprebel74
I love my breakfast in bed adventures . Its nothing better than sending you to work with a "i got fucked right" smile
Nothing like waking up sporting some early mornin wood. Then you go take a piss and waste it all away.
Nothing like waking up sporting some early mornin wood. Then you go take a piss and waste it all away. Originally Posted by Mornin Wood
Well I know a place where you can go and your frown turns into a smile cos you never wasted your morning wood
After texting back and forth and speaking with a young man last night I set a 6 am appointment this morning and of course, a no call, no show. Not only did that mess up my 5am spot for my friends before work, now I am sitting here already had my coffee, but no c*^k

518 852 3*** was his number ladies. I even text to see what was up and no answer.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today. Muah Originally Posted by kayleemarie

they will do that now bc u r still lil new, I save those numbers w NCNS next to it... so when u r really up there on top provider list they try to call agauin and u can remind them that a year ago they stood u up so now they get no chance or u just don't ans or block em... it is their loss, and trust me they will call..... only stand up GENTLEMEN keep their word and their appts.... I could forgive if I get a txt or call saying something dyer came up or emergeny.. but just blow u off, will never get him blown...

no worries mama KARMA is a mother fucker.... it will come back in spades !!!

hit me up if u want few nums of NCNS ppl

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today. Muah Originally Posted by kayleemarie

just checked my phone, I know who it is and he does that to EVERYONE... total dick !!!! time waster
U r right...no true gentleman would ever stand you up Kira
they will do that now bc u r still lil new, I save those numbers w NCNS next to it... so when u r really up there on top provider list they try to call agauin and u can remind them that a year ago they stood u up so now they get no chance or u just don't ans or block em... it is their loss, and trust me they will call..... only stand up GENTLEMEN keep their word and their appts.... I could forgive if I get a txt or call saying something dyer came up or emergeny.. but just blow u off, will never get him blown...

no worries mama KARMA is a mother fucker.... it will come back in spades !!!

hit me up if u want few nums of NCNS ppl Originally Posted by Kiraxxx

GREAT ADVICE KIRA!!! Thanks!!!
You're responding to a 4 month old post. And it's not the first time. Seriously?