SLUBBY - HOT PICTURE - FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 10/4/15
Hobbyist: Slubby
Phone : Don't know
Email Address: Don't know
URL/Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=69359
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Chat
Appointment Type: WWF app
Did the appointment take place at the agreed-upon time? Sometimes
Activities: learning how to spell
Session Length: 6 months
Fee: None
Hair Length and Color: Don't know
Smoking Status: Don't know
Ethnic Background: Don't know
Physical Description: Don't know
The rest of the story:

I FINALLY WON A GAME ON THE WWF APP AGAINST SLUBBY, FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I like to hang out in chat and one day I was discussing the WWF app. It is the Words With Friends app. Slubby said he plays that so we connected and started playing against each other. I had played a few hobbyists, strippers and providers so I was familiar with it as a provider friend of mine originally introduced me to the app.

Now Slubby and I would play all the time AND EVERY TIME SLUBBY WOULD WIN. Some in chat accused Slubby of cheating but he always denied it. Either way I kept playing him and he kept beating me.

Little did he know was that I kept playing and kept practicing. I knew one day that I would beat him AND THEN IT HAPPENED, FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I BEAT SLUBBY AT WWF, FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE NEW WWF CHAMPION, FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!. Below is a picture to prove it.

Picture is posted with permission from Slubby:

Now Slubby if you can read this, understand, you still are pretty good at this but now I AM THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Recommendation: Yes
Wtf did I just read lol
lmao congrats Daaaaman!
LMFAO, you dick! I knew you'd write a review about this after I lost this morning. I was so pissed. Ash had to witness me yelling, cussing and stomping my feet.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I can't lose, not to Duhman!!!"

Congrats, sir. The student has finally beaten the teacher.

lmao poor Ash..
lol, slubby your just lucky you can't come into chat. I have been talking shit all morning, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

So do I get 6 weeks of PA access for this review or what?

I BEAT SLUBBY SO NOW I AM THE REIGNING WWF CHAMPION OF ECCIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
DaaaaaaaaaaMan The King Of WWF & Chat King.. Wear Ur Crown Proudly Sir && Great Job Busting His Chops In Chat To Bad He Cant Speak For Hisself You Should Get Sessions On The House For This Great Win!!
lol, slubby your just lucky you can't come into chat. I have been talking shit all morning, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman
For once, I do feel lucky that I was banned from chat, so I don't have to witness your endless gloating. I'm surprised you haven't called or text to rub it in!
NOW I AM THE REIGNING WWF CHAMPION OF ECCIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by daaaaaman

it's not enough to be the "Fuck" King of ECCIE?
YESSSSSSSSS!!!! It was like sitting in a room with a 2 yr old who was told no. Truly disturbing to see a grown man weep that much. *pssst...inside I was like YES* but we won't tell him that, shhhh

Part of me is super glad you beat him, finally.. The other part knows the pouting, cursing and stomping that will go on all week. Sigh!
Gloat away my friend! You're braver than me, I refuse to play him, EVER!

I
I think this review is fake
For once, I do feel lucky that I was banned from chat, so I don't have to witness your endless gloating. I'm surprised you haven't called or text to rub it in! Originally Posted by slubby
The ones being reviewed are not supposed to comment on their reviews.

SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman
Inquiring minds must know...lube or dry?