Chiefs season is over- Royals still going strong

• ii10
  • 10-04-2015, 04:30 PM
The lowly Chiefs season is over after 4 games, but after 162 games the Royals are the best in the AL! Home-field advantage as long as they win. Coming on strong in the last week after a sub- par September.
Yep Chiefs pretty much suck..they barely addressed the o line in the off season. Smith is running for his life. Ok lets hope the Royals fo deep then bring on KU basketball
Don't worry everyone. It is almost November and KU basketball will be here for all your winning team needs.
  • ii10
  • 10-04-2015, 06:51 PM
I am a 3 time loser, Royals,Chiefs, & Mizzou, I have no interest in KU unless they lose. Lol
The Chiefs are playing!?!? I thought it was still baseball season!
  • JS42
  • 10-04-2015, 07:01 PM
Go Royals!
Fuck ku!
The Royals and Jays make it to the next round, then the Royals get trounced by Toronto, with Donaldson, Encarnacion and Bautista hitting 10 HR's combined in the series.
Go Royals!
Fuck ku! Originally Posted by JS42
Ya know JS...and all this time I had this respect for you...
now I have to reevalute everything....dammit:laughboun ce2:
  • JS42
  • 10-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Sorry bro, I'm a Missouri boy. To be honest though, since we left the fucked up Big 12, I haven't much thought about ku. There will always be bad blood between the two schools though being long time rivals and sharing the same area. I don't hate all ku fans though, there are extremist on both sides who hate just because of what school you associate yourself with. Hell, I lived in Jo Co for a while, worked in Kansas, and have alot of friends that are ku fans. With that said, I will always hate ku for numerous reasons, just like alot of my ku friends hate Mizzou. It is what it is.
GO ROYALS!!!
Fucking Chiefs cost me $ on the Cincy game, the Denver game, and the Packers game.
  • KCJoe
  • 10-07-2015, 01:25 PM
I'd like to say I'm disappointed in the Chiefs, but in order to be disappointed, I'd have to at least give a fuck, which I don't. They have broke my heart too many times to care about them anymore. Being a Chiefs fan is just being a glutton for punishment.

Go Royals!
  • ii10
  • 10-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Kcasiandude, I am a lifelong Chiefs fan, but not enough to bet on them? No reason to, to much heartache. Also, I would rather face the Yankee's, the Astro's have had the Royal's number.
Kcasiandude, I am a lifelong Chiefs fan, but not enough to bet on them? No reason to, to much heartache. Also, I would rather face the Yankee's, the Astro's have had the Royal's number. Originally Posted by ii10
I hear ya, too bad they have to face the Astros now. I'll be at the game tomorrow.
Anyone interested in going to a Royals game with me this week? I have four seats four rolls back from home plate.
GO ROYALS!!!!!!