Slave's new pictures

oooh my!!!! what a great _ss!
damnnnn, I saw this pic and just started clinking links to see more. Just watched her new video, I fucking forgot to breathe. I want some of that.
yummmm
Slave Butt - There Is No Substitute!!
Booty looks flat, but those are some thick thighs. Originally Posted by Jumpdafuckup
Damn Rick are you not even trying anymore...really a Soulfly song as your handle

Christmas keeps coming earlier and earlier every year I guess the south pole Elves are coming out early this year

Working on a revisit to get my hands on her ass and lips around my dick!

It's obvious I'm not the only one here that thinks a banned member has a serious mental problem to be so fixated on a provider that threw him over! Seriously, it's getting really old!
blah blah blah Originally Posted by Jumpdafuckup
Newbies say the darndest things! But who's ever listening?

Hot pics. Very nice.
bump !
Nice booty.
oooh my!!!! what a great _ss! Originally Posted by pickupkid
Sir Pickupkid...

You are such a SWEETHEART!! THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY COMPLIMENT on my new photos... You have INSPIRED ME to WORK OUT EVEN HARDER!! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to say something so SWEET & KIND!! YOU MADE MY DAY!!

Your flattered slave,

Guinevere
Slave Butt - There Is No Substitute!! Originally Posted by OldYeller

Some MEN just get SEXIER as they AGE...

Sir OY... Is there any wonder why I adore YOU?
damnnnn, I saw this pic and just started clinking links to see more. Just watched her new video, I fucking forgot to breathe. I want some of that. Originally Posted by StreetRacer

Ahhh...

Sir StreetRacer...THANK YOU for the lovely words and I am sooo glad that you enjoyed my FF'ING VIDEO'S!! They were a PLEASURE to make and I am glad that you and my other men find pleasure in them...

So, I have ONCE AGAIN forgotten how to MULTI-QUOTE!!! Grrr... So, before the IT POLICE comes along and CHASTISES me for NOT using this feature... let me individually thank:

Blaktygre, A10bomb, Louigi, Inspector Farquar & jhorni for taking the time to say such lovely things about my photos... It is NOT always easy to put NAKED photos of YOUR ASS on the internet and I am glad that each of you enjoyed my new photos...

I promise to keep working hard to bring you more photos that might bring you pleasure...

Have a GREAT DAY!!

Your flattered slave,

Guinevere
What a great body! Wow!
Congratulations! When is the big day? Originally Posted by Jumpdafuckup
Hi Rick

Hey mods ya'll got that ban hammer warmed up yet... looks like somebody is begging to have his sentence extended... maybe you can give the south pole troll the year off and he can be banned until next Christmas.

And that booty of Slave's does looks scrumptious
Hey mods

Whatever happened to every time ricky (a.k.a south poll elf) got banned his post got edited calling it spam can we go back to that rule please