ISO kinky partner for upcoming Dallas trip

Good morning!

I've done some research, but there are so many providers in the DFW area. Looking for recommendations or those interested in playing when I am in Dallas in early November. Possible multi-hour or overnight. I have a P411 account for verification. Please respond by PM with suggestions/interest.

Basically, I love sessions where the partner is really into exploring what others might consider taboo. If you've ever wanted to try something with a guy, I am he. Nothing majorly extreme like scat play, but think of things that are frequently posted in the Another Realm section. My interests usually include assplay on me such as prostate play and milking, all the way to fisting with the right person. However, the main thing that I think makes a session great is the personal connection and mental "high."

Thanks!
Just cruise through the ads, it seems Texas has all the kinky providers lol.
Selena is the first name that comes to mind when it is kinky!!

Also Elizabeth Whispers
Hopefully I can use my end of the year bonus and tax returns to organize a tour of Texas kinksters lol. Either that or beg, gravel,and plead for some of those ladies to come up to Missouri.
pm sent
Italian Princess, Phoenix Dawn, Kinky little Nikki, Tiffany Tyler, Mistress Tracy who is a encyclopedia of kink
Thank you Dallas rain, I'm very kinky and a true freak come play and you see
Thanks all!
I seem to push into a new realm every time I see Melannie Star.
I recommend Selena.
Had the privledge and pleasure of an overnight romp with EW. OMG, what and experience with a woman that is intelligent and made the entire thing about my pleasure. It has been a couple of years ago and I just can't believe I have not made it back to Dallas just for the experience.
Really appreciate all the help from my fellow kinksters!
You should check out melannie star.