Need to set things straight!

I didn't want to get caught up in this nonsense but I now feel I need to defend my reputation as a provider. As you can see there is one member who likes to bring negative attention to my name. He is entitled to feel how he feels but to try and ruin my name is uncalled for.
I have been a provider for three years. All 3 of those years here in Tallahassee and visiting Panama City sometimes. JjSunday is the first and ONLY person to ever have an issue with me or to write a bad review about me. I take pride in the type of provider that I am. I am honest, always have an upscale incall location for our safety and for us to be comfortable and I enjoy my meetings with y'all. I hope you all see through his review and constant negative remarks about me and come meet me for youself.

Xoxo,
Sasha
Ok Sasha This is really getting Old I wished you would just drop it ok I wrote a review of you! And it was a long time ago and Yes I did that I make an honest Review everything I put on there happen just the way I wrote it the good and the bad and you know this is true; you even amended to it on another thread. I even have had 6 other providers I have seen read the threads and told me that was fucked up what you did to me and anther provider that knew about what you did told me she was sorry for it , it wasn't right, she said but Hell I have dropped that BS and I wished you would . I did make a thread about a guy that wrote a review on you I read and he blast me on there but that ok I just didn't think it was right for him to say he would copy and edit our reviews .and one more thing that got me confessed is why did he say he wasn't you . No one has said he was now that's crazy. oo ya Guy"s Go see this girl so she well get off my back Thanks for you help