cupcake being blackmailed with review

Ok I get someone Texting me and threatening if Idont do what he want me to do hes going say all type of Negative s*** on my review and I never even seen this guy Now that is some messed up s***So what are you supposed to do about people like that is what I wanna know. This is the texting me from 210 3*7 9**9 This the type of s*** that's just ridiculous allowing people to lie on people or blackmail women Cuz this review s*** is so f****** important wow Really swallow or I will leave you a fucked up review wow this is what it all comes down to with these reviews smh

Do not post full telephone numbers. VS
Fuck that asshole. I mean figuratively, not literally. Don’t fuck him literally – he’s obviously a douchebag and is going to be a bad client. Was he even a member here? Most of what’s on this board is visible to the general public.

Also, don’t obsess about threats of one bad review. Bad reviews happen, and from what I’ve seen providers who get all dramatic about it usually do themselves more harm than good. You’ve got a positive review from a credible member, and I’ve semi-vouched for you in the coed thread (only “semi” because you don’t post enough information for me to be completely confident you’re the same person I saw several months back), so a negative review from an unknown member (or one who’s known to be an asshole) likely won’t harm your business much.

When you get around to posting more info about yourself, just mention what you will and won’t do – a customer shouldn’t be too upset when you refuse to do something when he knew in the first place it was off the menu.

And finally, don’t post anyone’s full phone number – the last four digits should suffice to let others know to avoid him. The mods are pretty aggressive about “outing” people on the boards, even if the person involved is a creep – so you’ll probably get a warning note about this post.
Unless you are going to name the Handle, this is not an alert. Although this is an important situation for you and most any Provider, even a Hobbiest who is blackmailed, what happens off the board in RW Text, email, and Phone convo is not applicable here. Especially when anonymous.

If he/she sends you a pm in here then rtm it to us and we can handle it.

But since you name no handle, this is not an alert. You may have been best to have posted this in the Ladies Infoshare.

Also, we do NOT post full Telephone Numbers.
Must be a bear to wait for access to Infoshare.
If you must post a phone number for business, make sure it is one you can ditch for asslicks like this. That goes for the email address also.
If not, block/spam folder any traffic from the person.

People are tyranical babies behind the keyboard so don't pay them no mind.

As the Mod said, get them to contact and verify through our website. Hopefully you'll get the full sized inbox here soon.
Best thing to do is meet more legit gents and also be known for serious screening and vouching.

Check my pm for more info.
Sorry that happened, but can happen anywhere, a scam, or con is a reallity, stay strong, smart, and stay with eccie, most, Here, our a better group, IJS!
Best Wishes and Welcome!