Is it even safe

To hobby anywhere anymore? I swear the last thing i need is trouble. I had a great time last time I visited Fayetteville and Little Rock. I'd like to visit either NE or NWA again next week but I'm really hesitant to leave home.
Why wouldn't it be safe? It's always been safe, just don't be careless about it. The ones that get caught are the ones that got too comfortable. I, sadly, was one of them. Live and learn though. At least I got free pizza out of it
You should be fine if, you screen well! All the arrest came off BP.
It's as safe as you make it! Screen, screen, screen and if they don't have a valid recent reference then don't see them it's not worth it...slow easy money is the best kind
O by the way your showcase rocks! Love the ink!
Ive never been careless. Ive never used backpage and always have stayed pretty low vol. Theres just been alot of talk about compromised accts and stings lately.
And ty WT. Im flattered.
Ive never been careless. Ive never used backpage and always have stayed pretty low vol. Theres just been alot of talk about compromised accts and stings lately.
And ty WT. Im flattered. Originally Posted by jayded_angel
I've only seen one thread about a compromised account. Other than that things have been normal. But can't force you to feel comfortable. You have to trust it on your own
I guess i just need to stay out of Shreveport and double screen clients n i should b good 2 go.
All the arrest came off BP. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
No they didn't.

I pointed that out and was given an "infraction" by the dudes obsessed with how big their dicks are. I didn't even start the damn thread. Only pointed anyone curious in the direction of safety.

Apparently, if you are a provider all you have to do is simply join this site. Then as a "member" of the community you are 100% immune from any scrutiny involving LE that could be revealed.

If anything goes wrong then it will be safe for you the girl because nothing bad will ever be allowed to be pointed out.....

Safe for guys doing research on this site?

Not for one second because history will be erased and ignored.

The giant swinging dick hammers down every time.
I dont get it
I dont get it Originally Posted by jayded_angel
Dont worry about it. Just come to NWA and screen and you'll be ok.
IF they want you..they will get u..no amount of screening is 100% and many of the "screen screen screen" drum beaters have been popped..STAYING off BP is a huge start always has been always will be despite what others claim..not much good comes from advertising on bp....but when you engage in activities that are (whether right or wrong) currently against the law you obviously are taking a chance..all means used by girls for screening L.E have work arounds for up to and including employment verification, references..i.d's, meeting in public first and more.. in most major cities and houston was quite famous for it..L.E can even receive services and bust you because its an effort to catch you in a crime.. so the pat downs, the show me your dick when they enter..ANYTHING you can think of..they have work arounds for.. in the end..you may beat the charge..but you won't beat the ride downtown..

however..when there is obviously L.E activity and an area is H.O.T why not go somewhere else.. stay away from the areas that seem to have high LEO activity and wait for it to die down..it will eventually it always does..then all you gotta worry about is who was compromised during the h.o.t period that you don't know about it .. gotta love utr
Not all arrest come from BP. Not everyone from BP get busted. There are ladies here that advertise on BP and are considered some of the top providers on the board. There are guys here to surf BP for a date/session. There's good and bad in both sites. Claiming one is safer than the other won't save you when your name hits the bust list.
No they didn't.

I pointed that out and was given an "infraction" by the dudes obsessed with how big their dicks are. I didn't even start the damn thread. Only pointed anyone curious in the direction of safety.

Apparently, if you are a provider all you have to do is simply join this site. Then as a "member" of the community you are 100% immune from any scrutiny involving LE that could be revealed.

If anything goes wrong then it will be safe for you the girl because nothing bad will ever be allowed to be pointed out.....

Safe for guys doing research on this site?

Not for one second because history will be erased and ignored.

The giant swinging dick hammers down every time. Originally Posted by Initforfun
You got in trouble for linking real life info not warning others that girls were busted. There's a difference there
O by the way your showcase rocks! Love the ink! Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Wow!! Now that's a SHOWCASE !!!