Civilian lady

This is kind of a non-offical review of a lady I recently met. Beautiful lady, muscular, but petite, the body of an elite sprinter....think Lolo jones caliber of body, expect leaner.

With all my trips to the gym lately I encountered this lovely lady and struck up a conversation on the occasions I'd see her there. Ah, hell, let skip to the good stuff.

We flirt a bit and find ourselves back at my place after having lunch.
More fast forward.....

Close are being yanked off and damn, that body is unfucking believable. I work on her tities while holding her around her small waist and lift her up with one arm....cock is rock hard and I drop her on the bed and dive into her lucious lady flower. She starts bucking with the motion and is moaning like crazy as I work her clit and labia. She leans forward quickly and engulfs my cocks and DT with ball massage is well underway.

I lay down and she kneal between my legs and continues a wonderful BBBJ. I find a jimmy and she hopes on for CG and rides and grinds and rides and grids. Her face is all kinds of contorted while we are fucking as I can tell she is trying to get to the "O".

We eventurally switch and she is head down, ass up inviting me to take her from behind. That damn booty is so fucking nice! Carmel skin, banging shape....Im in as far and I can go, in and out....picking up speed and velocity she is fucking me back. It was awesome to watch the muscles in her well defined back flex and contract as I pulled her hips back onto me.

Finally, couldnt take any more and popped what felt like an enormous load. We clean up and lay there and laugh and relive the event.

She isnt a pro but certainly screws like one. Completely comfortable with her sexuality, confident and just a cool as hell lady.

Just thought I'd share the story, Lads. Cheers!
Pics or it didn't happen haha!
Very nice!! Wish I could find one like that at the grocery store, gym etc :-)
meeting one in about 10 minutes. wish me luck