New to eccie

Hello I'm new and I'm trying to find out if I may change my user name. And how to get verified so that I may post. thank you I'm not sure how to do things on here yet but I'm trying to learn
you are not new.. 14 months here.

I thought you were a Dude until I looked up your profile.. no wonder you want a name change.. pm one of the Moderators, that's probably the fastest/easiest ways to get going.
Yes I really am new I no its been that long but I could not figure anything out. I used that user name to see if I wanted to be on eccie but I never could figure anything out. I have posted on back page before but I'm not getting any call I'm about to lose everything I have. And I'm having a hard time figuring eccie out . I will tell you I had a lady that I worked for that had my reviews on eccie under my old user name Paige but I can't find her to get my pass word. And I had good reviews. Can you help
can someone please tell me how to post a ad
both of you should send a private message to one of the Moderators.. they can assist you.
Read the second thread in Provider Ads forum. It describes the actions required to request Verified Provider status.

It will tell you the requirements, where to send them, (dallas@eccie.net not to a moderator) age verification requirements, etc.

Handle change request should be sent to dallas@eccie.net along with a reason for the change.

Choose your desired handle and check Members list to see if it is available before requesting it.
You may not use a handle that is already in use.

Torito
  • NYr
  • 10-30-2015, 04:03 PM
can someone please tell me how to post a ad Originally Posted by NikkiXxXTheFoxx
You need to have verified provider status....instructions above.